Custom HVAC

Reviews for Custom HVAC

Aron in Toronto
Aron in Toronto

Ductless AC & Gas

Highly recommend Custom HVAC - excellent and reliable service at an affordable price. I had a ductless system installed with three seperate head units, as well as my internal gas feed rerouted and installed to a manifold with three other gas lines roughed in for a future use stove, dryer and BBQ. Brad was very professional and accommodating in meeting my changing deadlines because of ongoing renovations. I will definitely be in touch with Custom HVAC for tying in final fixtures.

It's nice to hear you're happy with my work Aron. I look forward to working with you in the future. Brad.

Satisfied customer in
Satisfied customer in

New Furnace installation and replacement of electric stove with gas range

Brad replaced our old furnace with an efficient gas furnace. His work was done quickly and cleanly and at a reasonable price. Later we got Brad to replace an electric stove with a gas stove. His work on this project was equally satisfying. We would highly recommend Custom HVAC and Brad for quick, reliable and reasonably priced HVAC services.

It's always so nice to hear my clients are happy with the work that I do. Makes it all worth it. Brad.

Anil in St. John's
Anil in St. John's

ABOVE AND BEYOND

I had found Brad via referral, who came out and fixed a bad capacitor in my AC which was only fixed last month by a fly by night contractor who refused to honour their work. Not only did Brad fix my AC, but he made sure test everything was in working order. After that he then checked my heating and cooling and saved me from a potential disaster waiting to happen.

Brad is a consummate professional and I will not hesitate to call him in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Anil

Michael Greenspan from Markham
Michael Greenspan from Markham

New furnace, new gas oven line, range fan vent out

Brad installed a new furnace to replace my original 30 year old one, added a new gas line in my kitchen for a new stove, and added a range hood vent. He is reliable, professional, and affordable, and is always willing to answer questions and stop by to address any concerns.

Thanks Michael!

More about Custom HVAC

Hi my name is Brad Langford. I've been in the HVAC business for 20 years and started my own business in 2006. I enjoy the challenge of repairing and installing any type of HVAC equipment at a competitive price.