Canco Climatecare

Randy Highmore in Newmarket
Randy Highmore in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Products and Service

As home owners we have been using Canco for 14 years. Our furnace was purchased through them, plus our ongoing maintenance, Our air conditioner was through them, we hade them run our gas line to our pool heater, and we will be looking at duct cleaning shortly and yes we will be contacting them for this service. Our reason is simple we have always found them be informative, highly service oriented personable and reliable.

Reveloak in
Reveloak in
0 reviews , ON

Gas insert installation

Could not be happier with this gas insert installation! Our salesperson, Will took the time to meet with us on several occasions to answer all our questions and determine the right product. On installation day installers arrived on time and left the place spotless. They were courteous and thorough. Jay went above and beyond all my expectations when he ground and chipped away natural stone around the fireplace opening that had prevented a flush fit of the surround. Awesome work, great company!

Thank you for the kind review. I hope you enjoy your new fireplace for many years. We will always respond for any service requests if required in the future. Your first service is always free. We will book your call in one year. Thanks. Bob Mckeraghan. President

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation

We have used Canco Climatecare in the last 3 houses we have owned and have always been pleased with their workmanship, professionalism and attention to detail. We recently moved into a 20 year old home that required the furnaces and air conditioners to be replaced. It was a complicated job, as we were converting from electric to gas. Their sales staff were knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The installation was done in the promised time and the install crew left our house very clean. We value the expertise of such an established company and like that all of their workers are employees, no contractors, so you are guaranteed that they will stand by their work and their workers. We always recommend Canco to anyone who is in need of HVAC work. They are the only company we will ever use.

Private User reviews King City, ON

No help when Blower motor went 4 days after 10 year warrany expired

I have been dealing with Canco for 30 years and this is the second time that they let me down. The first time was with the AC when the compressor went in 2010 after 3 years in service and I had to endure extreme hot weather while they unsuccessfully dealt with KeepRite. This time the blower motor went 4 days after the 10 year warranty expired on the Goodman furnace and I was told that the manufacturer would not help with the replacement blower motor which costs over $2,000 to replace. I had the pay $100 to get the assessment that the motor was burned out and not covered by the warranty. I am very very disappointed. With this cost I decided to buy a new furnace and obviously not from Canco.

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. Canco ClimateCare strives to deliver the highest standard in service as indicated by numerous industry and consumer awards. We, along with our customers are bound by the legal terms of the manufacturer's warranties. In this case the coverage had run out. When insurance coverage lapses or ends so does the coverage. We sympathize with your problem but where there when you needed us including leaving 5 heaters to make sure you were not left cold. We also made an offer to repair or replace your furnace.
President. Canco ClimateCare

Jonathan from Newmarket
Jonathan from Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fireplace

We will have waited for 1 month for a piece of trim and promised at least to receive it within two weeks. Canco does not have a sound relationship with its vendors and delays are expected. I would not recommend them to ALL of my colleagues who are currently going through renovations in the area.

jim etherton from Newmarket
jim etherton from Newmarket
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

service call for home furnance

Poor service, difficult to get in touch with when follow up was needed. Also, got a quote on a new service for $200 and shopped around and found part was $11 and required removing two screws and wires, took 5 minutes. Got another quote for much lower. Strongly recommend shopping around.

Greg outside Aurora
Greg outside Aurora
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace Care

I have been with Canco for 18 years now and they are the most dependable reliable furnace care company. They installed a completely new unit and other than seeing them once a year for my annual maintenance have only had maybe 2 -3 service calls in that time

3 reviews Como, CO

Furnace Maintenance

Every 6 months they come to clean and maintain our furnace. Very professional in all the times they have come.
Would recommend them for sure. Not the cheapest but get the job done.

rhalu in Newmarket
rhalu in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

installation of new heating/airconditionins system

After a good installation, poor follow-up on service. We did not get our $750 rebate from the federal government, as Canco probably never filed the paperwork they said they would do. They do not reply to emails on their contact page. They order the wrong parts, and do not follow up when they arrive. All-in-all, I do not recommend this company.

3 reviews Como, CO

Furnace

Let me tell you this is one of the best companies to deal with in the Newmarket Area.
We have used them for over 15 years and their technicians are excellent and trained beyond belief. If you are looking for repairs or new systems I highly recommend them for Climate Care