First Response Restorations

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
172 Washburn Dr Kitchener ON N2R1S2
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Kitchener  >  First Response Restorations

Reviews for First Response Restorations

Irene Webb in Burlington
Irene Webb in Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Flood Restoration

My insurance company covered the cost to have First Response in when the August 2014 flood hit Burlington. I was incredibly impressed at how fast they had a team into our home, fans installed . It was wonderful working with them during a very difficult time. Great team, very professional, and honest. I would highly recommend them.

Jessica from Waterloo
Jessica from Waterloo
4 reviews , ON

Basement leak

My insurance company covered the cost to have first response in when we saw some water in our basement. I was incredibly impressed at how fast they had a team into our home, fans installed and they looked to see where the water may have come in via cameras and visual inspection. Amazing team, very professional, and honest. I would highly recommend them

More about First Response Restorations

First Response Restorations Inc. was established in 1997 with a vision of providing the highest quality mitigation and restoration service in the area. Our mission statement was created to reflect our main purpose: Provide a superior level of service to our customers, in a reasonable time frame, at a fair ...