Fabricland Distributors

nick in Kanata
nick in Kanata
2 reviews KANATA, ON

window treatment

After several trips to this store, looking for window treatment covers, I found the staff to busy to help. In all fairness the first time I arrived 30 minutes prior to closing and felt extremely rushed to be out of there prior to closing time. In my second attempt I had no luck in discussing my project with any of the staff and after 25 min. of waiting I left. Is it that this store is understaffed or the ladies are on a different time schedule? 3 for overall satisfaction and until further attempts on my behalf I will rate them as a 3 for recommend.