Brick The

604-588-0808
2151-10153 King George Highway
Surrey
BC

When we moved into our condo we decided not to go with the washer dryer combo that came with the developer's package thinking that we could find a better model for the same/lower price on our own. I price shopped at a number of different stores, from wholesalers to retailers to used/scratch & dent models. Just for fun I checked out the Brick on a recommendation from a neighbor and was surprised to see that they had a wide selection of appliances. I was always under the impression that they only sold furniture. Anyways, the gentleman that assisted me with my purchase told me to call him Saul. He wouldn't budge on he price of the model I settled on (since it was already on sale), but I did manage to talk him into free delivery and installation. All in all, a positive experience.

Linda Barrett from Port Coquitlam
Linda Barrett from Port Coquitlam
8 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Appliances

Horrible experience. They advertise free things to get you into the store. When you make the purchase they forget to give you the free item. They neglected to tell me that they would not hook up my washer unless I bought new hoses from them. They talked me into getting a Brick card. Once I got the bill, there were extra things on there, that were not on my original invoice. I dealt with salesperson Irene, who was very sweet, but apparently she didn't know her stuff. I then dealt with Paul, who took off the delivery charge for my troubles, but was unable to help me at all with my Brick account. Customer service at the Brick financial is horrendous! It took me 2 hours on the phone to get things somewhat resolved. Will never patronize this business again.

nina from Surrey
nina from Surrey
19 reviews Surrey, BC

Washing machine set

I got an LG washing machine set. I love it, great product and pretty good service. I also received a free gift. Highly recommend. Priced right and energy efficient. Love it.

Jenni Hughlett in Surrey
Jenni Hughlett in Surrey
10 reviews SURREY, BC

Couch Set

My experience here wasnt amazing, nor horrible. Salespeople were generally helpful but not overly. I didnt know where else to go to get a couch set. I like the set I bought, but the experience wasnt very memorable.

Iain in Surrey
Iain in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno

My wife and recently purchased top of the line kitchen aid appliances from the brick. They gave us contractor prices at 20% off and through in some bonus small appliances

rose in south surrey
rose in south surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

sofa & fireplace

we bought 2 couches from the brick and placed them in our family room in front of the fire. they are very comfortable and are wearing well. the fireplace we have put into our end room and have no complaints, it really warms up the room and is visually pleasing

Anna in Surrey
Anna in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

TV

Tried to sell us a different model flat screen tv than the one that we were shown and put the first payment on.
I suggest that you make sure the model matches up with which tv your shown and are paying for.