Brick The

Ash from Ajax
Ash from Ajax
8 reviews L1 S7 N7, ON

Customer Service for Disposal of old mattress

Purchased almost $2000 worth of mattress and bedding and was not given bags for my old ones (nor told my old ones needed bags in order for the delivery guys to take it away with them!). Went to this store and was greeted by a fabulous saleslady with blonde short hair who directed me to customer service where I could "get them in an instant, no problem!". Went to the customer service desk where two people were sitting at their desks , one on the phone, one sitting doing nothing. Both looked me in the eyes, NEITHER felt the need to acknowledge me! Finally the one on the phone acknowledged me after my standing there for 2 1/2 minutes, then finished her call and came up to me. When I explained I was there for bags which were not given nor even offered to me at purchase time, she nonchalantly told the other guy to go get them if he has time. He seemed extremely annoyed and inconvenienced but finally went to the back grumbling that they probably don't have them in that size. If this is the kind of customer service i get having just spent $2000, what horrendous service can i expect in the future if i have a problem with my delivery!!' It is disgraceful!

You should know, Brooklin
You should know, Brooklin
4 reviews ,

Dining Table

I purchased a dining room set from this location.

I was so pleased with the service I received from the Salesman and even more impressed with the extra service I received from the Store Manager.
They were so helpful and really worked with me to get to an agreeable price that worked for my budget!

I will definitely be going back there for more items when the time is right.

Heather in Whitby
Heather in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Sofa and appliances

The sales people were helpful and knowledgeable. Unfortunately they did not mention at the time of purchase that some of our furniture was on back order. Our coffee table took six weeks to get.

Kari in Whitby
Kari in Whitby
1 review ,

Mattress

We were extremely satisfied with the service of the sleep salesmen at The Brick. Although I am not usually a fan of this company, I was pleased with the product knowledge the salespeople had and their willingness to help navigate all the features and benefits of their extensive product lineup. I will buy a bed from them again.