Brick The

Ameeta in Cambridge
Ameeta in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Excellent customer servuce

We recently bought bedroom set and received excellent advice and service as well as great price So we went back again to get appliances for our new house and received again awesome service Thank you Jag

Private User reviews , ON

Mattress and accessories

Best customer service I had in years! I complicated matters by adding items to my order and then exchanging the box spring, because it was too high. Stephen Buick at the Waterloo store is an outstanding example of professionalism, politeness and patience. He went out of his way to help me with all my problems. Towards the end, a young lady by the name of Adrienne also helped me. I am very impressed and will definitely be back and recommend this store to my friends. Thank you, you made my experience with The Brick a very pleasant one. Linda in Clifford.

Akram from Waterloo
Akram from Waterloo
4 reviews Waterloo, ON

Living room and Dinning set service

I had a really bad experience with the brick. I bought a year ago a living room and dinning set with the protection plan for the living room set. The chairs for the dining set were carelessly delivered with alot of dents and wears and had been replaced more than three times before it gets into my house. The last issue had been solved a few weeks ago.
The love seat in my living room set was having irregular sound; when I asked for a replacement, they said the sound is in all manufactured seats and they offered me a refund of over $100 and voided my protection plan on the seat.
My case had a lot of details but in general bad experience !

Truong Vo in Guelph
Truong Vo in Guelph
5 reviews Guelph, ON

Television, Electronics and Bed

We purchase a lot of things from the Brick [we deal with Mona at the Guelph SilverCreek location] because they tend to have great deals, especially during the holidays. They had a promotion for a mattress set and LCD TV, which we took advantage of.

With the bundle, we purchased the their 360 warranty program, and we were glad we did. The power turned on but there was no image. We called the Brick and they sent a tech out the next business day on site to our home and honoured their warranty program.

A few months later for 2010 Boxing Week, we came back to purchase another big screen LCD bundle with blu-ray home theatre, reclining sofa set, and buffet&hutch, all with the 360 warranty program. Another great deal of course, and it was nice dealing with Mona and team there as always.

tv guy
tv guy
2 reviews Stratford, ON

tv purchase, was easy and saved money

purchased tv, it was hassle free and very easy, no high pressure sales people, great quality, easy delivery and set up,sales man was top notch, store was very clean, and arranged very good

thesofaguy
thesofaguy
2 reviews Stratford, ON

Appliances

I purchased a set of LG front loader washer and dryer from Peter Burt at the Brick in Kitchener. I recomend any one looking for a professional honest sales person to deal with him. Great job Peter!!

New Home Owner
New Home Owner
1 review ,

Bedroom Set, Living Room Set and Dining Set Purchased

In purchasing our products from The Brick, we found that it was difficult to recieve the service because we did not recieve our delivery on the proposed date, we received all our pieces 1 month after the delivery and they were hesitant to provide an apology for this matter which made my experience horrible. I don't know if it was the Brick in kitchener but I have heard this from other people as well.