Groves Electric Inc

Sal in Flamborough
Sal in Flamborough
8 reviews Beamsville, ON

Generac Emergency Generator Install plus 200 Amp Panel Replacement

Greg responded to my request for quote promptly, assessed the work required and followed up with a written quote.
The job was complicated and necessitated the replacement of the original service panel, reposition of meter and modification of propane venting system.
The Groves employees were all professional, experienced and very hard working.
The resulting installation is neat and worked flawlessly from the moment the job was completed.
This company installed a hookup for my portable generator approximately ten years ago.
I will continue to place my confidence in them for any future electrical work.

Thank you for the review! I will be sure to let the guys know your kind words.

repeat customer
repeat customer
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Our go-to company for any electrical work

We have hired Groves on at least four occasions over the past 15 years starting with a complete rewiring of this house in 2006. The workmanship is excellent, the costs always seem exceptionally fair, and the workers have always been professional and (what I like) very personable. Groves is one of those companies you are confident and comfortable dealing with; a company you can trust.

Thank you for the review!

Taline
Taline

Aluminum Conversion & panel replacement

I needed to bring my house up to code for my insurance. They came by for an inspection and quote very quickly, which was so appreciated!

Cody, Liam, and Greg were fantastic. They were transparent with all of the work and kept me updated on progress over the 3 different visits (it was a time consuming job). If I ever need any other electrical work, I'll be going directly to this team.

Truly great service.

Thank you for the review Taline! I will be sure to let the guys know your kind words.

Samantha in Stoney Creek
Samantha in Stoney Creek

Excellent setvice

I have a 100 year old house in Hamilton that has had questionable work done in the past. I've now had Groves come twice to fix issues (improperly done wiring connecting the dryer and lights installed improperly), install a three way switch, fix a broken connection in the garage, and a few more tasks. Each time, the crew has done excellent work, talked us through issues and the fixes, informer us of issues we hadn't noticed, and were friendly and good communicators. They cleaned up very well after the work and were quick! The pricing is transparent and fair. I'd highly recommend Groves for all electrical work.

Thank you for the review Samantha! I will be sure to let the guys know your kind words.

Delighted Ancaster client
Delighted Ancaster client

Bathroom and bedroom lighting

Cody did a terrific job - went above and beyond to successfully solve my problems. Professional intake; timely response. They are the only organization I will use for electrical work in the future!

Thank you for the review! I will be sure to let Cody know your kind words.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Very pleased

Very pleased with service right from initial contact with the office. Very good communication. Was given a cost range for installation of ceiling fan depending on whether extra work involved.
Service was respectful and professional. Rate was the low end of what I had been quoted so very fair.
Highly recommend.

Thank you for the review!

John in Dundas
John in Dundas
1 review Hamilton, ON

Underground Connection to Gazebo, LED Pot Lights in Existing Kitchen Paster Ceiling.

Both electricians were on time, within the quote, and professional. The pot lights were installed in a perfect pattern, with all cutting dust captured from the 7 light holes. No patching was required for any of the kitchen work.
The trench was well dug with no damage to the existing underground drain.
The electrical inspector approved all work (as well as us).

Thank you for the review John!

Debbie
Debbie
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical upgrade, pool and hot tub install

We had a full panel upgrade; pool & hot tub install and additional panel in garage installed. The team were very efficient, punctual; on quote and worked in all weathers to get the job completed on time.
ive enjoyed working with Groves and they will be our 1st call for any future electrical needs
Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review Debbie!

Glen in Ancaster
Glen in Ancaster
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Emergency Service following a major tree fall on a residential street in Dundas

Early morning Aug. 11 a huge maple split and half, fell over the street right on to my front lawn. 2 hydro poles and all the wires were brought down and the power box on my home was loosened. City of Hamilton were on the scene for the tree , Alectra was here to take care of the hydro. A very kind, helpful young man named Dave from Groves Electric working across the street was asked by hydro crew to look at my power box. I could not be reattached to the grid without it being reattached. This lovely young man came right over, explained what had to be done and took care of getting it done. My husband of 57 years died in this house on July 5th in this house after a long hard illness. I have had alot of things to take care of and am so grateful for this young mans kindness and helpfulness. If he is an example of the kind of staff at Glovers I am now a customer.

Thank you for the review! I will be sure to let Dave know your kind words.

Tina
Tina

Incredible emergency service!

The team came by as an emergency call and within a few minutes fixed our broken a/c problem. They were kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend this company again! From the person who answered the phone to the team that showed up…it was fantastic.

Thank you for the review Tina!

More about Groves Electric Inc

No job is too big or too small at Groves Electric. When it comes to electrical services for your home, farm or business, you need someone who is experienced, trustworthy and efficient. Groves Electric is all that – and more! We are a full service family owner and operated company with over 20 years experience providing high-quality electrical services.​ Call us today for a FREE quote!
- Renovations