Monarch Home Improvements Ltd

Countertops
5511 50 St NW Edmonton AB T6B 3P1
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Edmonton  >  Monarch Home Improvements Ltd  >  Countertop Installation
Shalina from Edmonton

5511 50 St NW
Edmonton
AB
T6B 3P1

Absolutely terrible experience. When installing my new countertops, they didn't reconnect the dishwasher properly. It flooded my kitchen. Unfortunately, I was away for a few days and when I came back I saw that the flooring was all damaged. I called them and they originally claimed responsibility. A few days later they called and retracted their statement and told me that after further investigation I was the one who must have disconnected the dishwasher. Well after lawyers got involved, my insurance, their insurance, and the condo board my insurance is covering it. Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had in renovations. Not only did they cost my insurance $4,000, they were absolutely the rudest people that I've had to deal with. Avoid this company.

This installation is being investigated by insurance companies and at the moment there has been no blame placed on any parties involved.