Culligan

Water softener  in Guelph
Water softener in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Salt replacemet

We had a problem with the salt for our water softener. When I called there was no problem exchanging it. The next time the driver was in our area he picked up the faulty salt and brought us the correct salt.
No charge. That is service.
The delivery person is always polite and brings the salt right into our home and even fills up the softener for us.
Oh, I forgot to mention, because of the problem salt it clumped and they also came to clean the water softener for us, free of charge.
They sure look after their customers.

Verna Andrews in Oakville
Verna Andrews in Oakville

Maintenance of Water Softener

Last week I 'phoned Culligan because our water softener didn't seem to be functioning. (perhaps the settings had got screwed up with the time change and/or recent power cuts).
Within one week we had an appointment for one of their technicians to do a service call. He was punctual, courteous and explained everything to me. Problem solved and no charge. "all part of the service" :)
One very satisfied customer:)

Truong Vo in Guelph
Truong Vo in Guelph
5 reviews Guelph, ON

Water Refills

I was offered a free 750mL Culligan Water bottle a few years back at a Home Show convention, and since then I have never looked back. The water just tasted so pure and refreshing. Since then, I have gotten my 18L water jug refills for my water cooler at this location. The price is fair and the service is never lacking. More importantly, the location is just right off of the Hanlon or Silvercreek so it's easily accessible whether I'm coming from home or grocery shopping. When we move, we will definitely put Culligan on the top of our list for a water softener/reverse osmosis system.