Heritage Tree Care

Beatrix in Toronto
Beatrix in Toronto
1 review West, MS

removal of invasive trees and pruning of Basswood and Sugar Maple

When I bought my property in the High Park/ Junction neighborhood 4 years ago, it did not have any trees except from lots of invasive trees on the property line. Therefore, I set myself the goal to plant as many native trees as possible in my backyard. No sooner said than done. At the same time, I was well aware that one day something needed to be done about the omnipresent weeds (e.g. Manitoba Maple and Tree of Heaven/Ailanthus altissima). Therefore, my lovely neighbor and I agreed on taking some action. In other words, we called Heritage Tree Care (HTC).
Joe, arborist and the owner of the company, did not hesitate to come over to look at the job site. We discussed everything (price, appointment, risks for other plants close to the trees that were to be removed etc.) in detail prior to the job. All I can say is that HTC did fantastic work. Joe and his team removed the trees, pruned some of my other trees and left the backyard spotless after they finished up.
I can highly recommend Heritage Tree Care for their tree services. From the beginning to the end I felt I was in good hands. I already ordered Joe`s self-made wood chips (made from our neighborhood's trees) to cover the flowerbeds and to prepare my backyard for winter. I am looking forward to work with their professional team again!

Bonnie-
Bonnie-

Pruning and shaping of all trees and shrubs

I have worked with Joe and his assistants for several years now. I do not call any other tree service to do this job. Pruning and shaping all my ivy on the front of the house is a huge undertaking. Joe is OUTSTANDING and carefull. The ivy comes in full and lush every year. He and his assistant are clean and immaculate at all the clean up. He goes over everything with me thoroughly prior to the job and I have never had any complaint. I highly recommend Joe and Heritage Tree Care to anyone looking for an honest and very knowledgeable arborist. I have found Joe to be very approachable and easy to work with. I have worked with Joe for the past five years and would never look elsewhere but to him and this company. My cedar trees in the yard look amazing and my front tree beside my house is shaped the best I have ever seen! Highly recommend Joe!!!! Thanks for a great job!

More about Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and Budding Apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.

We specialize in utilizing the by-products of our tree work, through the milling and creation of custom-order furniture, and through organized mulch and compost deliveries, seeing to it that the nutrients stored within your trees are returned to the urban soil, and that none of our "green waste" is wasted.