108 Building Supply

Allen in Coquitlam
Allen in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Cabin Renos

Recently I was making some upgrades to my recreational property and had to purchase some supplies. I did some research and found what I needed at 108 Building Supply was considerably cheaper than the competitors in 100 Mile House. As a result I drove the extra 8 Miles in order to make my purchase there. I found the sales clerk to be pleasant and helpful. I just wish that they had more quantity of the product that I needed. Overall they were excellent to deal with and answered all the questions I needed on the phone.