Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Reviews for Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Ark Shuman from Calgary
Ark Shuman from Calgary

Lighting for 3 different rooms

I was warned not to go here but I did not listen. Ordered lights for 3 different rooms. Paid extra to get it express delivered from the warehouse in Edmonton. Ordered at the beginning of May and did not receive until end of June. Had to call numerous times to find out what was going on. Always got the run around and a promise that it would be here next week and never did. Had to make 3 different trips to get what was needed. The customer service is poor.

Hi Ark,

We’re very sorry to hear about your experience as providing superior service is one of our top priorities. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback so we can take steps to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We would like a chance to make things right so please email your contact information and details to [email protected] and we will connect you with the manager of this showroom.

Jill Druery from Calgary
Jill Druery from Calgary

Order for Plumbing parts

I have delt with Robinson's for number of projects in the past however this time very disappointed.
3 weeks ago I ordered a paid for a new shower head. The sales lady said to me to keep calling to check on the order which I thought was odd.

I then 2 weeks into the order went to the store and the sales rep was busy I left a message no one called back to me.

I then called again and left a message still no call back and it has been since the 18th of April that I ordered.

Today I will be calling the Manager as very poor customer care for orders and not to call back is even worse...

Hi Jill,
Thank you for taking the time to review Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre. Providing excellent service is our top priority and we are sorry to hear this was not delivered to you. We appreciate your feedback and have brought your experience to the attention of our head office. We would like to learn more details about your case and be able to make things right. Please email [email protected] with your contact details and we can follow up with the manager of this showroom location.

Dawn from Calgary
Dawn from Calgary

House Reno

We completed a full house renovation in 2012 and used Robinson lighting and bath for many of the custom pieces. While not the cheapest in town, they were certainly helpful and timely on their delivery.

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for taking the time to review Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre’s Calgary location. We’re happy to hear your experience with our sales staff was helpful and timely! Please visit again should you have any questions or need any additional bath & lighting fixtures.

arnoldthecrow from Calgary
arnoldthecrow from Calgary

Lighthing

Dealt with Robinson while doing renos and during this time did not come across one receptionist who was helpful. Worked with a sales lady who ordered the wrong lights which isn't the worst thing in the world, but more frustrating was that we had to do all the follw-up. Phone calls were not promptly returned and we were not notified when lights arrived and were ready for pick up. I ended up doing most of the research myself by wandering around the store, snapping pics on my iphone and then coming home to research online. Ended up at a competitors store eventually and would definitely not go back to Robinson.

Robin in Calgary
Robin in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Light fixtures

Horrid communication and poor help in the store. Good thing they have nice fixtures. Thats all they have going for them. Ordered my fixtures 4 months ago and still don't have them. They trickle in and no one follows up and when you do it is a big ordeal. Never again.

Michael Fitz from Calgary
Michael Fitz from Calgary

Kitchen Lighting

The staff at Robinson lighting were very helpful in aiding and helping my wife and I select lighting for our kitchen. They were able to recommend specialty bulbs for the new track lighting that increased the illumination and made working in our kitchen much easier.

Tim Henry in Calgary
Tim Henry in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Plumbing Fixtures

The sales representative (Susan) was very knowledgable and helpful. She made our selaction of products much more informed and easier. Good selection and much of it was in stock or in the near by warehouse.

More about Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Calgary's largest lighting and bath showroom has over 12, 000 square feet of the latest in lighting and plumbing for your home. Whether you're embarking on major renovations or considering upgrades, our staff can assist with everything from complete lighting plans to design suggestions.