Syles Mechanical

3255 Odessa Drive Windsor ON

Reviews for Syles Mechanical

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

WORSE SERVICE IN WINDSOR

BAD BAD SERVICE: Mother at home with no air condition !!!

they don't come for service or return calls, I have called them multiple times and they kept telling me there coming and no one would come. Shady people and shady company. !!!!

Tessa from Windsor
Tessa from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

cooling

When my air conditioning stopped working, another company told me I was going to have to pay thousands of dollars for a new one and I was not ready to afford that! But when I called Syles, they were honest with me and were in and out of my house in a matter of minutes. With their experience and hard work, my air conditioning was fixed so quickly! I would recommend Syles to anyone.

LILLIAN from Windsor
LILLIAN from Windsor
3 reviews Windsor, ON

ELECTRICAL WORK

I have that Home plan insurance I was talked into getting when I got my mortgage through First Line Mortgage....
This was the best offer I have accepted in my whole life. Initially it was free for one year and after that it was $15-$16 per month payable with my mortgage.
When I encountered some electrical problems few years later I was ready to cry - and then I remembered my insurance!!!!
I called them up and they send Syles to the rescue!
They did awesome job in no time, clean and quick - had never have to call them back. Had NO electrical issues ever since.