Bailey's Home Hardware

Reviews for Bailey's Home Hardware

unhappy client in North York
unhappy client in North York

Swearing & rude cashier

I shopped in your store at 85 Ellesemere Road on Sunday June 17 2018 about 3:00pm. As we waited in the line the cashier stated to the girl on the next till she wanted to go for a break but customers kept putting sx hit ( merchandise I would imagine) on her counter. She was at counter on the east end. I was served then my partner was served by a different girl who came to relieve her. We visit your store on a regular basis as do many in this area. You need to talk with this young lady about customer service.

Angie
Angie

Painting Living Room

Which colour to use? Age old question, that when you have no design experience or have no idea how to put colours together to give them the overall look you want, can get very frustrating. Luckily, the paint expert at Home Hardware was so helpful and knowledgable it took the scariness out off picking out colours. They helped me have the colours I needed to create the mood I wanted. It was fantastic!