100 Woodlawn W Guelph ON

Save your money

519-836-4005
100 Woodlawn W
Guelph

Don’t shop here. They Took all my money up front and I got ripped broken furniture 8 weeks later. The Owner tried to kick me out of the store and staff was so rude. I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism in my life. I want to stop this from happening to anyone else.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

NEVER SHOP HERE

Once you ‘pay inadvnace’ forget about any proper service or quality furniture you thought you were getting. I’ve never experienced more rude, aggressive and uneduacated people in my life. I bought 2 entire rooms of product and not one showed up without massive dents or scratches. Refund? You won’t even be able to reach someone to talk to. This place screws people over.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Hutch

Customer service dreadful. After waiting 10 weeks, I enquired about delivery. Salesman called and left message that the hutch was being shipped on Monday. On Thursday next, I called to ask if it had been received in store yet. 2 salesmen were aggressive and rude in their calls with me indicating I must be mistaken in what their message said and it was in transit. Still no idea when it will be delivered. I wasn't in a hurry to get it, just wanted some idea as to when it was coming as we are extremely busy. Was planning on buying a sectional here as they sell Canadian, but they don't seem to realize that part of the purchase is customer service and theirs is non existant.

K clark in Kitchener
K clark in Kitchener
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Horrible customer service

Be forewarned that once you pay in advance this company couldnt care less about you or the furniture you just purchased. I dont know how many women work at the front desk but the one who answered our call has absolutely zero customer service skills. She litterally seemed to enjoy telling us that our furniture would not be delivered on time (13 weeks after ordering and as was promised) and that they would not return our money. She did not put me in contact with the sales rep or the owners and wound up hanging up on me when i would not accept her attitude. Unfortunately we paid in advance and we are now short $4000 and no furniture. I will NEVER darken their door step again and will do all that I can to warn others of this business that shouldnt be in business.

DANIELA GOSSELINK from Waterloo
DANIELA GOSSELINK from Waterloo
1 review Kitchener, ON

Service

Very dissatisfied with the customer service at Frederick Gallery. I spent a lot of money on furniture that had to go back due to defects and I have been getting the run around with the delivery of it. They are not helpful and do not act in the customer's favor and satisfaction. I will NEVER buy from this store again nor will I ever recommend it. You definitely don't get what you pay for.

Veronica from Guelph
Veronica from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Couch

Horrible customer service. The couch fell apart after 2 weeks and they tried to say we broke it. Then they said they'd fix it at their cost but would not even consider replacing it or giving the money back.
They do not stand behind their products and will never refund you. We've had no couch now for over 1 month with zero contact from the store.
Do NOT shop here!

Marnie from Cambridge
Marnie from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Furniture

I bought a bedframe and 2 nightstands in April 2013. Aside from there being no drawer stoppers on either stand as was sold to me in the store, one of the nightstands was scratched in 2 spots on the sides of the top on delivery. I sent pictures and talked with them and they agreed to pick up the night stand, order a new top and replace it. Almost 2 months later, I get the nightstand back and there is no new top, it is the old top with a very poor paint touch up job on both scratches. When I contacted them, they said it was a new top, was I mistaken that it was the wood grain. She said I could send it back but didn't know what they could do as it was a new top they had replaced at their cost and know it was done (although she couldn't confirm who in their building saw it was completed before I received it). It's obvious that it is not a new top as you see in the pictures. After spending thousands on the furniture, 600 for one nightstand, I expect some customer service to fix this not hear that they have been working to make it right at their own expense and that it is a new top, inferring I don't know the difference and really don't know what they could do. A refund was out of the question. Really unimpressed with their service and appalled at their lack of customer satisfaction. Buyers beware.