A C Flooring & Installations Ltd

Reviews for A C Flooring & Installations Ltd

Colleen in Saskatoon
Colleen in Saskatoon

Complete basement renovation

When our entire basement flooded, our builder used AC Flooring as supplier/installer. She worked tirelessly to get us amazing product for what insurance quoted us. We came out far ahead with absolutely beautiful carpet and vinyl! The installation was done quickly with excellent workmanship. I would definitely recommend Heather and AC Flooring to everyone

Lindsay from Saskatoon
Lindsay from Saskatoon

Flooring Supply and Install

I recently replaced the carpet and tile in my basement and was referred to Heather at AC Flooring. She was fantastic! She helped me select lovely carpet and some fabulous 12"x24" tile for my dry bar, recommending colours to match my existing décor. The installation was fast and done beautifully! I couldn't be happier with the end result. I will certainly return to AC Flooring in the future. Great work!

Saskatoon Homeowner
Saskatoon Homeowner

Complete Condo renovation

I have had 2 experiences with AC flooring, more specifically with Heather, one of the salespeople there. I completely renovated a condo and she helped me pick the best products for my needs, style, and budget. Heather has an interior design diploma, and you can tell. She has an excellent eye for colour and style to satisfy anyone's taste. She even designed a custom tile surround for my bathroom-looks awesome! More recently I had a custom home built and Heather helped us choose carpet, hardwood, laminate and tile products that look amazing! There is so much selection-we never felt like we needed to shop around to see what else was out there. She worked with us to ensure our wall colours, cabinets, etc. all looked great with our flooring choices. She def goes above and beyond! Would recommend anyone to stop in and see Heather - you get way more than your money's worth of experience, knowledge, and a friendly attitude. It was a pleasure! (which doesn't happen often in the chaos of a new build)