First General Services

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
219 Westcreek Drive Vaughn ON L4L 9T7

Reviews for First General Services

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

If this is an insurance claim make sure they're not the ones that the insurance company chooses

When I had water damage they were there to do the emergency work. as soon as it came to restoration, they were no where to be found. They don't return your phone calls, they don't answer emails.

They will take a week to answer a simple question and they do this because they're hoping you get frustrated enough to take the payout so they won't have to do the restoration.

I really have nothing good to say about them. After two months since they did the emergency work, I asked my insurance company to dump them and go with someone else. I'm hoping the new contractor is better than these guys.

Marrie in Windsor
Marrie in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Flood Damage

Workers were great! Hard working - friendly - answered our many questions - when they said a day and time they were going to be at our home - they were on point -
Well done job - fast - efficient - would highly recommend!!!

Happy H.
Happy H.
1 review Whitby, ON

Steam clean rugs and replace patio door

The work and professional attitude at First General in restoring our home after the break in was amazing. The on site service technicians were great in explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take.

Thanks so much for your kind words! So happy we could assist you!

linfang620
linfang620

Change Front door

It is a very good to change the front door
and paint it,all the work very profession

Thank you so much! We are pleased to hear you were satisfied!

Isaiah M.
Isaiah M.

floor re-tiling

First General re-tiled my floors in record time. Staff and contractors were very professional and the quality of work delivered very impressive. I highly recommend them and will certainly be using them in the future for home renovations.

Thank You so much for your positive words.
At First General Services G.T.A. we strive to ensure all our customers are completely satisfied with the services provided.
Your feedback is appreciated and critical to our journey of continual improvement.
Ken Beacham

hockey.house
hockey.house

Kitchen renovation

Need to update kitchen. New sink, stove, fridge. Possible open concept. More cabinet space. New floor

Wang Y.
Wang Y.

Basement water damage

First general did an excellent job dealing with the water damage that occurred in my basement. They arrived quickly during the emergency services and were able to dry the home very quickly. I was also very satisfied with the quality of work during the rebuild phase. They were very professional and a pleasant company to do with.

Thank you Wang for your review. First General appreciates it.

Darren
Darren

Water damage - bathroom/hallway

First General provided a top-notch service to repair my bathroom and hallway. Everyone was extremely professional and welcoming which made me feel more comfortable with the whole process. It was a pleasure working with such a professional and efficient company. I would highly recommend First General.

Thank you Darren for your review.

More about First General Services

For over thirty years, First General Services North America has been the leading choice for property damage restoration services of property owners, insurance companies, policyholders and property managers during times of crisis and insurance claims. First General Services’ members honor their commitment to you, our customer, because meeting your expectations and restoring your life promptly and professionally is what matters.

By choosing a First General Services member, you access the power of an international network of property damage restoration experts while experiencing the familiarity and comfort of a trusted neighbor. It is you, our customer, who matters to us.

Our Services: