Brick The

Reviews for Brick The

Misha Robinson in Oakville
Misha Robinson in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Brick doesnt care about customers satisfaction

I purchased a living room set from the Brick and was told it would be delivered in no more than 2 weeks. 2 weeks passed and I only recieved the loveseat. I was told my couch would take an additional 4-6 weeks. I had to purchase a different set because I didnt want to wait 2 months and had to pay EXTRA for the new set.
Foolishly, I decided to give them another chance and bought a bedroom set and mattress. They delivered it and the delivery man broke my headboard and left without telling me. I called and got no apology and a new delivery date half a week later that I would have to take another day off work for. The new headboard was delivered with scratches all down the side. Unacceptable. I refused the product and called again only to be talked down to.
I will NEVER go to the brick again. Once they have your money they dont care about you anymore.

DJ of Waterdown
DJ of Waterdown
7 reviews Beamsville, ON

Dinnette and Hutch

We bought a dinnet/hutch buffet from their clearance section and the sales lady gave us a great price and shipping cost.
We were very happy with our purchase and will shop there again in the future.