Brick

glavoie08 from Montreal
glavoie08 from Montreal
1 review , ON

Appliances

The company failed to deliver appliances at three different times (when I had specifically indicated at purchase that delivery timing was important). I purchased a stove and a fridge at The Brick store located at 6867 Boulevard Newman, La Salle, QC. I indicated to the seller in the store that timing of delivery was important and that if they could not guarantee delivery within two weeks, I would not purchase. They finally postponed three times the delivery. Each time, I had to call myself to be told the delivery would not occur (even if I had indicated on the phone and by email to the store manager that I wanted to be called ahead of time). Each time, I had people waiting for nothing after the appliances. I had to change the fridge I had ordered for another one to be able to get them delivered within three weeks. When the delivery guys came, they refused to comply with the condo building regulation that required that they use the back stairs. They threaten to leave with my appliances if I did not accept to sign a release regarding potential damages to the front stair.