Pletch Electric

al from Teeswater
al from Teeswater
1 review Teeswater, ON

Add Light

It took them eight hours to do a three-hour job. I saw them standing around "looking busy" as they slowly stripped wires or something. They wanted to make it a full-day so they stretched it out.

Plus I was charged for a co-op student and I wasn't supposed to be. I was charged for a senior electrician and a junior electrician for eight hours that should have been three.

Finally, they installed my outdoor light upside-down (despite the label on it that said "this side up"). As a result, water got into it and it broke. Seventy-five dollars down the drain. I called and they put me off, put me off forever saying they'd eventually get to it.

I had to hire someone else to install a NEW light (another seventy-five dollars AND I was charged an emergency/diagnostic visit for ninety dollars AND I was charged the time it took to fix it.)

How much did this light cost in total because of Pletch Electric ripping me off??? A LOT!!!