Ontario Tile & Ceramics (Richmond Hill)

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
141 King Road Richmond Hill ON
Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Ontario Tile & Ceramics (Richmond Hill)

Review for Ontario Tile & Ceramics (Richmond Hill)

Leung from Markham
Leung from Markham
15 reviews , ON

Stones for flooring

I bought tiles for my kitchen and bathroom in Ontario Tile & Ceramics. They have a wide selection of tiles and their showroom is large to browse around. I asked for a quote on a particular stone and the salesperson wrote down the price for me and I came back a week later to buy the stone but the same salesperson said she made a mistake in the quote last time and said the price should be higher. I wasn't happy that the cost is now higher than what I originally budgeted but the salesperson said there's nothing she can do. The look and quality of the stones are nice but their service is just average.