Railings

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

veranda railing

Oscar came in to give a quote, under new management now! Was there on time and gave me a reasonable quote compared to other companies. He told us it would be finished in 2-3 weeks and in 2 1/2 weeks it was done and it looks great. Super happy!

den in scarborough

440 Brimley Road
Scarborough
M1J 1A1

Oscar and Metro Railings
I too received a verbal quote from Oscar,and thought the requirements of the job to be done was understood. After they completed everything, which was not satisfactory, they asked for additional money from the original verbal quote.

russ in North york
russ in North york
1 review North York, ON

New railing for my interior stairs

Oscar came out to quote my on our new railings. He took measures and called me back with a price. No written quote was ever given. I thought that was odd but was willing to live with it. Oscar said it would take 4 weeks for our railing to come in. At week Oscar would not return calls and was impossible to get on the phone. At the five week mark still no call back. Metro Railing refused to honor the price or at the very least re-quote. Metro Railing was the worse company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I would not recommend them to anyone!

Zoey in Toronto
Zoey in Toronto

Railing leading to basement

Oscar came by quickly to give estimate. He was very efficient & gave a very reasonable estimate a couple days later (I am still waiting for one of the other guy's estimates!). We arranged for the install. There were a few obstacles on both of our ends, but everyone gracefully (despite all the pressure!) overcame everything and now we have a gorgeous railing. Oscar was very professional & his worker Joe was very courteous, detailed & efficient. Definitely recommend them.

Looking for Railings pros in Scarborough Junction?