A-1 Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4949 Hubalta Road SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  A-1 Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd

Reviews for A-1 Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd

Large home Demolition

Great company to deal with! Courteous to us and our neighbours, very easy to deal with. It was a very tricky demolition, however they got the job done on time and at a price that we felt was fair. Will recommend A-1.

Concrete cutting

Brutal customer service! Darren is not a great business man to deal with. Had them come out to cut some concrete as part of a renovation project we were doing on an acreage south of Cochrane. He was super rude and gruff on the phone, and unwilling to guarantee his guys would take precautions to make sure the slurry from the cutting didn't mess up the house interior. Said I had to guy buy some poly and tape of everything myself if I didn't want a mess inside (something the other contractors I got estimates from said was standard for them to do and he had initially told me they would do). The guy who did the cutting though did a good job and was good to deal with. He poly'ed everything and cleaned up afterwards.
Since the worker was good, I arranged for them come out to do another job at the same site and they jerked us around. Had other trades lined up to follow right behind them cutting the concrete (so we weren't left with a gaping hole unfilled) and he called the night before to say they wouldn't be there. He said he was doing a commercial job and it was running late and "commercial always trumps residential jobs" like mine. Unapologetic and rude. I explained that I needed the job done when we planned as I had two trades lined up to come right behind him and I got barely a grunt and was told "that's just the way it is". He then called the next morning to tell me they got rained out of their commercial job and were on their way to our job. Too late. I had already frantically arranged for someone to pick up their slack and do the job they cancelled on me for to avoid putting everyone else behind. Not worth the bad customer service. Should have followed my gut based on my initial interactions with Darren.

allan ward in Calgary
allan ward in Calgary

Concrete Cutting

A-1 Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd
403-273-7500
4949 Hubalta Road SE
Calgary
AB

Great, people and work, highly reccommend. Arrived on time, on short notice, did the needed prep work, cut the window without making a mess of my basement and cleaned up nicely after.

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

enlargening basement window to meet egress

Was super worried about having my foundation cut for a new bigger window. was worried that they would not make the cut properly, but the guys were super nice, knowledgeable, fast and accurate. they got the job done to perfect specifications and left us happy.