Altwood Garage Doors Ltd

Reviews for Altwood Garage Doors Ltd

Vito in Toronto
Vito in Toronto

Carage garage door

Installed garage door 7 years ago. Now there are certain parts that are starting to discolour and turning green. The decorative hinges are rusting. They wanted to charge me $100 to come and fix the bottom panel. I don't think so. This was supposed to be a maintenance free door. I didn't expect to have problems only after 7 years. I should gone with companies my other neighbours went with. No problems there. Poor customer service

Joe in North york
Joe in North york

Garage Doors

John Mondino provided excellent advice re: new garage door and very honest. Sandra was very accommodating in scheduling install. Best pricing based upon three quotes. Exemplary installation work by Alex.

rossana woodbridge
rossana woodbridge
17 reviews Woodbridge, ON

New garage doors

Altwood Garage Doors Ltd
140 Ashwarren Rd
Toronto
M3J 2S6

We had new garage doors installed and they were great! The installation went flawlessly and the workers were efficient, polite and hard working! I would definitely recommend them. We had steel doors with a non-rust coating. The price was great too!

Dianne in Oakville
Dianne in Oakville
10 reviews ,

Fixed garage door

We discovered that our single car garage door was broken last Thursday. It turned out that the single centre spring had broken away from the wooden joist holding it in place and the two cables had come off their track. I spent alot of time on the phone Friday trying to find someone to fix it. I was given Altwood Garage Doors number by another homestars company. They said Altwood had more trucks on the road and might be able to come faster. I booked an appointment for the following Wednesday (today) but I left a message with them on Saturday since it turned out my hasband was home on Monday. I received a call Monday morning saying they could come that day between 9:00-3:00. I called just before 5:00 and was told someone would be there around 6:00 or so. We were thrilled when John showed up at 7:00 since we just wanted the door fixed. He replaced the 2 x 4 spring pad, serviced and lubed the track system, re-attached the cables since they were okay. The door has never ever worked as well as it does now. It takes much less force to open it. We think Altwood did a great job and I would definitely hire them again or refer them to friends or neighbours. We appreciate them coming early to fix the problem.

Laura in Woodbridge
Laura in Woodbridge
1 review ,

motorized garage door

Our motorized garage door was purchased from Altwood Garage Doors and installed by them during summer of 2006. They completed the installation promptly and left the premises spotless. Our neighbours even commented on how impressed they were with the finished installation.

We recently made a service call to them (winter 2008) for a loosened track and roller due to change in extreme temperatures. Altwood showed up almost immediately and reinforced the track system - without additional cost - and may I also add, we did not even have to be home. Now that is truly responsive service. I would recommend Altwood Garage Doors to anyone seeking a quality and professional garage door company.

More about Altwood Garage Doors Ltd

Altwood Garage Doors Ltd was founded in 1983 and has been offering quality garage door products at great value since. Today, still family run, we are proud to be one of the leading manufacturers in the province. The success of this business is the result of Mario Urbano's traditional Italian ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Downsview?