Evergreen Tree Service

Evergreen Tree Service
705-769-3662
PO Box 152
Windermere

Evan Marshall and his team did excellent work and were on time, under budget and very professional.

Evergreen has been doing tree work for our family for 25 years and I have referred them to many other friends over the years!!

They came out to our island and pruned and trimmed our trees. We also had our main trees cabled to ensure that it didn't shear the tree over time. They barged the extra debris away and left the property free and clear of debris and any evidence of the work that was done. I was so impressed with Evan I am having his team come and handle a large tree issue in Toronto.

please feel free to call me directly if you want to ask further details my cell is 416-587-5085.