Ames Tile & Stone Ltd

DHultgren from Delta
DHultgren from Delta
15 reviews Delta, BC

Backsplash Tile

This company is, quite simple, top-notch. They carry a gorgeous selection of tile for different price ranges.

Samples are free of charge, and pick-up was a breeze. I selected a stainless steel, lantern shaped mosaic for our kitchen backsplate and it looks gorgeous. The help I received from the floor staff re. grout, mortar, installation, and maintenance was superb.

They do extend contractor rates to "civilians", however, be sure to have him/her by the phone to confirm that you are indeed customers.

Would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

A. from Vancouver
A. from Vancouver
7 reviews , BC

Natural Stone

Ames has a very good selection of natural stone and travertine. Timeless. Always knowledgeable staff that can assist you with planning your projects. Good selection of products in stock also to get your project done on time and on budget.

Hilda Z from West Vancouver
Hilda Z from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Tile

I went in to Ames to get help from Lani and she was SO helpful and knowledgeable. She helped me find what I was looking for and more! I can't wait for my next project and to work with them again. Such a nice beautiful clean and friendly place to go for tiles!

Angela Choi in Vancouver
Angela Choi in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Very knowlegable in my tile needs. Needed more information about tiles for our bathroom renovation job. Even though we didn't end up buying anything from them, they were still very a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely revisit them for my furture tile needs.

jorian from Micom Tileworks
jorian from Micom Tileworks
1 review LANGLEY, BC

Tiles for customers

My customers are always well taken care of when i send them to ames to choose tiles. The sales team is polite, helpfull and patient. The showroom is beatiful and they always have tons of tiles in stock. Thank you for taking care of me and my customers.

andrea white from North Vancouver
andrea white from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kerdi Membrane

Really great place for supplies and materials. Went to purchase kerdi membrane, nu-heat and install supplies for a stone shower we were having built at our house. Great prices and good service. Even have free coffee and hot chocolate! Order was brought to our vehicle. I would recommend Ames.

Lillian from Burnaby
Lillian from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Tiles

We are refacing our fireplace and have found the ledgestone tiles and the matching floor tiles in AMES. Their staff are very nice and friendly and always willing to give us the full piece of sample to bring home to see if it fits our home. They have been operated for 100 year this year.

Thank you for your review, Lillian!
Glad the sample helped with your selection.

All the best with your renos!

Jill Oudil from Vancouver
Jill Oudil from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tiles

Ames tiles is a class act. They are so helpful and patient with helping you pick out the very best tile for you needs. They have a a great system of how to handle clients in the busy of show rooms we went to. Some prices a bit on the high side but you get the service. Highly recommend.

Hi Jill - it's our pleasure to be serving you :)
Hope we see you again!

Lynn from Vancouver
Lynn from Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Backsplash

I purchased marble mosiac tile for my kitchen backsplash from Ames Tiles. I was looking for this particular tile and was thrilled when I saw it at Ames. The showroom is beautiful and they have a good selection of tiles. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Hi Lynn!
We're glad you found your perfect mosaic tiles! Hope you are enjoying your lovely kitchen backsplash!

Sonia Thomson in Delta
Sonia Thomson in Delta
6 reviews Delta, BC

New construction

I chose to use Ames for most of my tiling needs because they have a great selection. The showroom is large and they have many products on display. The sales staff was friendly and helpful and offered me samples before I had a chance to ask for one. In addition, it was nice that they had available stock and I did not have to wait for my tiles.

Thanks for the feedback, Sonia.
We always do strive to give our customers the best experience and will continue to do so! Hope we see you again soon!

More about Ames Tile & Stone Ltd

Ames Tile & Stone is Western Canada’s premier supplier of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tile, natural stone and installation accessories.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Burnaby?