Frank Building Supplies & Sales Ltd

Review for Frank Building Supplies & Sales Ltd

Kay Oh from Ottawa
Kay Oh from Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom open concept stairs, doors, and all trims.

I went to Frank's in the wee hours before work (they open at 7am but agreed to see me at 6:30am as I start work early). They offer quite the variety for every taste. The quality of the work is pretty good. They had a good variety of french doors, which I needed one as well. Though, I find they had limited styles of the regular door but decided on our doors in a couple of visits. I had to get them to come back to replace the door knobs, as they were not the ones we ordered. It was a quick and painless ordeal. One big plus is that they take credit card payment, whereas a lot of the subcontractors don't! The highlight of their work would be the person who they subcontracted to work on the staining the custom stairs. Raquel spent a couple of evenings/nights to work on the stairs and it definitely showed. She is very committed to make it look flawless and it was really close to matching our hard floor! It does get pricey (i.e., $15/spindle), but it is worth it.