Discount Aluminum Railings

Railings
160 Barhill Rd Vaughan ON L6A 1H6
HomeStars  >  Railings in Vaughan  >  Discount Aluminum Railings
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Discount Aluminum Railings

Despina in Toronto

I was searching for a company to install aluminum railings. During the summer, I realized how difficult it was to find someone who would be honest and explain what I really needed to be done. I was very fortunate to find Fred from Discount Aluminum Railings. He was honest and explained what was needed to be done. When he gave me a quote, he spent plenty of time measuring and understanding what his customer was asking for. The installation went smoothly and it looks fantastic! He was so concerned about my crooked steps that he helped me fixed them even though it wasn't part of the job. Thank you Fred for the wonderful job and experience but most importantly for being a wonderful person!

Job Price

Thank you Despina for your kind words, yes indeed the railings project was professionally completed and your house looks amazing with the new railings and the aluminum columns.
The most important now that the structured columns and the railings are very safe and the maintenance free Aluminum Products have added a great value to your property.
It is true that the front entrance cement steps were shifted and were not safe to step on them, we adjusted and leveled them properly as we do it in our homes.
Our customers satisfaction has been always our goal and mission.
Thank you again for your business and please don't hesitate to contact us for any further projects.
Sincere Regards,
Fred

Fadia  in Toronto

Fred, replaced my railings and my mother's. He went over in detail what the job would entail. They did an amazing job with the install. Very clean and affordable.

I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

bhanji324 in Scarborough

I had my railings done by Aluminum discount railings.
The job done for my front porch railings was excellent.
The work was done by perfectly done.
Fred had explained to us the complete installation proces.
Well done job by Fred. Do not hesitate to call Aluminum discount
Railings if you need work done at your property. You will not regret
It. Satisfied customer.
Thanks , keep up the good work and all the best.

g_karteros in Toronto

After calling around for quotes to replace my old wooden railing for the front steps of my house, I called Fred at Discount Aluminum who was the only one that took the time to explain everything to me. Fred was the only one who came out to my house to provide me with a proper estimate, which was much appreciated. A few weeks later when the railings came in, he personally installed it and did an amazing job. I now have all my neighbours mesmerised at my new railing thanks to Fred. I would recommend Fred to anyone looking for a new railing to freshen up the look of their house.