Discount Aluminum Railings

160 Barhill Rd Vaughan ON L6A 1H6
HomeStars  >  Railings in Vaughan  >  Discount Aluminum Railings

Reviews for Discount Aluminum Railings

Peter in Maple

Discount Aluminum Railings was recommended through a family member. We called Fred for an estimate and be came out and quoted us a very reasonable prince. He explained all of the necessary information regarding the quality of their product and the thickness of the glass. Within 3 – 4 weeks, the railings were ready and professionally installed. His team was polite and responsible. We are very pleased with the appearance of our front porch. Without any reservation, we would highly recommend Fred and his team from Discount Aluminum Railings.

Corrie Wice in Vaughan

After an exhaustive 4 month search for a company I thought could bring my garage project vision into reality, I came upon Discount Aluminum Railings. When I explained my requirements to Fred who owns the company and installs the product, he amazed me with his creativity of design and customer care. He made many suggestions that improved upon my own ideas. He also worked very well with my other contractor whose work immediately preceded Fred's installation, as they had to work within the same dimensions.

The installation was a challenge because the railing posts had to be drilled into porcelain tiles that could be damaged if not expertly done. Fred and his very capable son performed the installation with ease and to perfection.

I am beyond pleased with the superior product, customer service and the final outcome. I finally have my designer garage and at a very affordable price. I liked his work so much, I also asked him to also install railings on my veranda and a tempered glass railing on my basement staircase. Fred is the best spokesperson for his company as he is the most accommodating and friendliest person to do business with. Now the job is done, I will be wholeheartedly recommending him to my friends and neighbors. His work speaks for itself as my neighbors are already asking to view my garage after seeing the railings on the veranda. The outcome will certainly add value to my property. Don't waste time shopping around. Discount Aluminum Railing is surely the best.

Felipe in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Fred and his team did an outstanding job for my stair railings. Fred took the time to come to my property, explain me clearly what he intended to do, show me different samples of railings and colours. He also suggested I repair the base of the stairs - he did it for a very good price. Of all the contractors I initially contacted, he was the only one to point out that the stairs base was not concrete and the implications of that. It shows Fred is knowledgeable and experienced. Fred was also very clear regarding timing; when I first contacted he told me he would only be able to start the job in four weeks. I was happy to see that he kept his word; four weeks later, he called me and finished the job the next day. Workmanship was, great - upon inspecting the work I had no complaints. I would highly recommend Fred and his team, it was a pleasure work with Fred.

Despina in Toronto

I was searching for a company to install aluminum railings. During the summer, I realized how difficult it was to find someone who would be honest and explain what I really needed to be done. I was very fortunate to find Fred from Discount Aluminum Railings. He was honest and explained what was needed to be done. When he gave me a quote, he spent plenty of time measuring and understanding what his customer was asking for. The installation went smoothly and it looks fantastic! He was so concerned about my crooked steps that he helped me fixed them even though it wasn't part of the job. Thank you Fred for the wonderful job and experience but most importantly for being a wonderful person!

Thank you Despina for your kind words, yes indeed the railings project was professionally completed and your house looks amazing with the new railings and the aluminum columns.
The most important now that the structured columns and the railings are very safe and the maintenance free Aluminum Products have added a great value to your property.
It is true that the front entrance cement steps were shifted and were not safe to step on them, we adjusted and leveled them properly as we do it in our homes.
Our customers satisfaction has been always our goal and mission.
Thank you again for your business and please don't hesitate to contact us for any further projects.
Sincere Regards,
Fred

Fadia  in Toronto

Fred, replaced my railings and my mother's. He went over in detail what the job would entail. They did an amazing job with the install. Very clean and affordable.

I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

bhanji324 in Scarborough

I had my railings done by Aluminum discount railings.
The job done for my front porch railings was excellent.
The work was done by perfectly done.
Fred had explained to us the complete installation proces.
Well done job by Fred. Do not hesitate to call Aluminum discount
Railings if you need work done at your property. You will not regret
It. Satisfied customer.
Thanks , keep up the good work and all the best.

g_karteros in Toronto

After calling around for quotes to replace my old wooden railing for the front steps of my house, I called Fred at Discount Aluminum who was the only one that took the time to explain everything to me. Fred was the only one who came out to my house to provide me with a proper estimate, which was much appreciated. A few weeks later when the railings came in, he personally installed it and did an amazing job. I now have all my neighbours mesmerised at my new railing thanks to Fred. I would recommend Fred to anyone looking for a new railing to freshen up the look of their house.

Dan from Toronto

Having built several homes and renovated a few others, always with wrought iron railings, I was missing an aluminum railings guy for this project. Having read many reviews on Homestars, Fred was one of 4 quotes I had got. As soon as you meet Fred you know the Job is going to be done right. Fred's attention to detail is exactly what I look for in contractors. He is precise in outlining the job, working with you to get it the way you want and the final product is stunning. Perfect cuts on angled stairs both up/down. You just can't ask for more and at a great Price. I will be using Fred on all my Aluminum/Glass railing jobs going forward! Being very picky about my contractors, there was nothing wrong I would say about Fred from start to finish! Thanks Fred!

Amz in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Fred and his crew are excellent with customers and their service. They know what they are doing and what will look amazing on your doorstep. I have trusted them in helping the sale of my home and have only gotten complements on my home and people wanting to know how much I am asking for it. Thank you to a great team and outstanding workmanship and professionalism and courtesy!!!!

Jana from North York

Fred was recommended to me by someone I trust and has worked with him in the past. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the referral. First of all, Fred's prices far beat all the other quotes I had collected from other various railing companies and he was also so friendly and easy to deal with. The installation process was timely, clean, and seamless. Once installed, the railings look amazing. They add such a beautiful finish to the front of our house. Our neighbour even gave us a compliment within hours of having them. If you are looking for railings for your house or business (which you must be if you're reading this), then you owe it to yourself to call Fred. You won't be disappointed.

More about Discount Aluminum Railings

Discount Aluminum Railings is focused on the great customers satisfaction by supplying the greatest Aluminum Railings, Columns, Gates, Fences and Stainless Steel / Glass Railings products. Our professional and Technical Installation and finishing the building projects on time are essential. Please Feel free to call Discount Aluminum Railings with confidence ...