Reno Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
96 Jamieson Cr Orillia ON L3V 6H1

Reviews for Reno Painting

1 review Orillia, ON

Living room and kitchen reno

I hired Reno Painting to paint my kitchen cupboards and living room. We also had them do California knock down on our ceilings. This was the best choice we’ve made. Our ceilings are beautiful. The kitchen cupboards are old to begin with but they are 100% better. They look great. Gave them such a face lift. Our quote was exactly what they said it would be. They took their time to go over the process of steps they needed take to do our cupboards. We are completely happy with the service we received and will more then definitely hire them again in the spring to paint our exterior.

kellyb in Severn
kellyb in Severn
1 review , ON

Wonderful job professional customer service

We hired Reno painting to paint the exterior of our house last year and it looks fantastic they wher sure to leave no mess behind and The service we received was exceptional very satisfied customer I would 100% recommend Reno painting for your next project

Tracy Gignic in Orillia
Tracy Gignic in Orillia

PAINTING

RENO PAINTING DID A EXCELLENT JOB ,WENT ABOVE ARE EXPECTATIONST. RENO DID A AGREEMENT WITH US AND DID ALL AS AGREED.THEY EVEN DID SOME EXTRA WORK AT NO CHARGE TO US. MY WIFE AND I WERE VERY HAPPY.THEY HELPED US PICK COLORS AND ACENT WALLS. LOOKS FANTASTIC. WILL HAVE THEM BACK IN THE SPRING TO DO OUR EXTERIOR FOR SURE.

Sandra Collier
Sandra Collier
2 reviews Longford Mills, ON

Cottage Interior Painting

We were excited to have our 3 bedroom bungalow cottage interior painted and chose Reno Painting who were on time and organized but that was it. The quality of painting was extremely poor, missed the bottom of base board, paint splatter on fridge and comforter, made a mess of our tub where they cleaned their brushes/rollers, paint missed on trim, painted door hinges, paint on widows and missed painting the top of wall 6 inches below ceiling. Rob said he would patch small holes in drywall and drywall imperfections which he talks a good game but just painted over it. When we called Heather to inquire if they painted or sub contracted it out, they said they did. Heather was rude, condescending and said " if " she came back she would charge us. I am not sure what was more shocking, the painting or how they responded to our concerns. We have dealt with a lot of great contractors over the years in Orillia but got hurt badly on this one.

This is total not true. We did not paint over any hinges.orsplatter and paint.floors and tub were covered 100% have pictures of before and after.your husband meet us there spent 45 min going over everything and chating.His words were we did a fantastic job and was very very happy .Everything we said we would do was detailed on paper and done .Every thing was gone over with Glen (your husband) and we left with him saying everything was great. You called looking 2 days later saying it should have 3 coats of paint applyed, and got upset when I said there would be extra charge to come back and apply 3rd coat .Very sorry your not happy but we did do a good job.

Ian Robertson from Orillia
Ian Robertson from Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Exterior House painters NOT!

Painted the exterior August 22, 2015 and it looked great. We were completely satisfied with the service and intended to have them back to paint our decks. However the paint started peeling off the exterior of the house after about 8 months. I called and instead of showing any concern or asking to come by to look, I was told in no uncertain terms they do not warrant exterior painting. I pointed out that we were never informed of that fact and if we had I would have never hired them. Their response was quite childish...They hung up the phone. I do not recommend Reno Painters. They are rude and dishonest.

You failed to say that Reno painter was the second painter you hired,as you said you fired the first PAINTER ,and had problems with them also. Reno in fact detailed all on paper. When front door was removed, sanded and repainted at no charge (that your old painter did, it was said then that there was no warranty on exterior DUE TO THE AGE AND LAYERS OF PAINT ALREADY ON BUILDING.Was not rude or dishonest.You were also told we did not want to do your decks, as there was also no warranty on that either,so you did know. You calling all hours of the night is rude,after we spoke. I AM SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY ,I DID ALL I COULD DO FOR YOU. AS I BELIEVE THE OTHER PAINTER DID BEFORE US.