Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Allie from Burnaby
Allie from Burnaby
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Reno

There was a Great selection of lighting fixtures so you can see product in showroom. The kitchen and bath vignettes served as a good visual and provided room inspiration. Friendly, helpful staff.

C from East Vancouver
C from East Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

multi fam dev

I got lots of lights from Robinson Lighting, 5 units worth.. then we came across a fixture that was nice in pictures but ugly in person.. we had to open the box, hold it up to ceiling to find out..so robinson wont allow a return.. I replaced it with a big box store accross the road because I knew if I didn't like it, they have a much better return policy.. now I have a 300.00 chandelier hanging in my storage room. I recommend only if you know 100% what you want and 100% like it, or else eat the consequences. they do have nice stuff though.

Gerson from Vancouver
Gerson from Vancouver

New light fixtures

Got new light fixtures for living room and kitchen with this company. I installed the fixtures myself but the help provided but the sales people in finding the right fixtures for what I wanted to accomplish was really good. I was pleased with the interaction and the look of the fixtures recommended was indeed very good at my place.

Terry Gardiner from Vancouver
Terry Gardiner from Vancouver

Chandelier

BA Robinson has a vast selection. The guy we dealt with was great. Love the honest opinions he gave us. You really felt his recommendations were true and not a typical sales pitch. Love the quality of the fixture!

Tim from Vancouver
Tim from Vancouver
24 reviews , BC

plumbing Parts

We had a european bathroom faucet that began to leak. The staff at Robinson took the time to source replacement parts rather than just trying to sell a new unit. great service

Barbara from Vancouver
Barbara from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

bathroom vanity

I needed a lighted mirror for our bathroom, where a regular mirror and lights wouldn't work. They had 2 different options to choose from which was nice. Most stores didn't even carry lighted mirrors.

Mary from West Vancouver
Mary from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

renovation/lighting replacement

We visited Robinson on 3 separate occasions, and on none of these were we given any level of customer service. We were looking for some problem-solving and good advice, and were extremely disappointed. Will not be returning nor recommending.

Ben Ho from Vancouver
Ben Ho from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lighting

We renovated our place. We shopped for bathroom materials (like shower system, faucets, sinks, etc.) mirrors and lighting. We were impressed by the service and the quality of the products Robinson Lighting carry. We bought lighting and mirrors from Robinson Lighting and we are happy about the products.

Jin-Peng Kung from Vancouver
Jin-Peng Kung from Vancouver

Bathroom renovation

We purchased a few lights, mirror and bathroom accessories from Robin Lighting and Bath Center. I really enjoy going into their vancouver store. The selection is excellent, the bathroom and bath display/sales area gave me some ideas and inspirations. Generally, doing business with them is easy and convenient. Oh, the quality of products is good too.

Jin QingYu in Vancouver
Jin QingYu in Vancouver
1 review W Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Robinson Lighting has a huge supply of lighting for every room. And it's hard for us to choose when we have so many options. Fortunately, we end up with the perfect and unique ones from sales' help. The price was reasonable too. Overall, it's a good experience.

More about Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre's award-winning Lighting & Bath Showroom is frequented by many international clients. Our 17, 000 square foot facility features the largest Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre showroom in western Canada and boasts a full range of products from North America and Europe.