Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Wendy from Penticton
Wendy from Penticton
4 reviews Penticton, BC

dining room lamp

Went in the store looking for a dining room lamp. They were busy but still gave me all the time I needed to look and ask questions. She also gave me her business card and said for me to look in their website for more styles and variety. When I came back a second time she recognized me and I placed my order. Without asking she discounted my price to less than I expected and said if I didn't like it I could return it for a refund. Now that's called service with a smile.

More about Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre

Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre is the South Okanagan's premier showroom for all your plumbing and lighting needs. Our new and improved showroom incorporates an impressive lighting display, to compliment our existing luxury plumbing fixture showroom.