Payless Wholesale Flooring & Lighting Plus Inc

ASR ASSOCIATES CONSULTING ING in STURGEON COUNTY
ASR ASSOCIATES CONSULTING ING in STURGEON COUNTY
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

HIDDEN GEM, BEAUTIFULL SHOWROOM, EXCELLENT CHOICE & SELECION WITH BEST PRICE

Very Impressive selection of the Tiles, Mosiacs, Decors, Carpets, Harwood and other flooring products, Hidden Gem, I haven't seen this kind of product and prices, i build very high end custom homes and entry level, i was bored with day to day product which every one else have, Payless flooring on the other hand have very current products at cheapest price, The staff is hands on very experiences, who knows everything from application to designing to budgeting etc.
I loved it want others to try won't regret at all

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Excellent selection!!

I have never seen the kind of selection of Tiles and mosaic in the city. I was very impressed with the help that I got from the staff in making my selection. They helped with pictures and ideas, I am very happy. Must visit for your flooring needs

matthew patterson in Edmonton
matthew patterson in Edmonton

Kitchen countertops

we got our Granite/Quartz counter tops installed. Exotic granite looks very nice in bar and rest the house in quartz counter tops. Excellent service, fair price and install crew superb!
They went above and beyond on the service and left a great impression on us. I will take my sister and mother new house business to this company. Great products and staff to help.

rock in Lethbridge
rock in Lethbridge

kitchen Floor,Backsplash and Bathroom floors

I Purchased all my flooring tiles and Backsplash from here. Very nice selection and Friendly/Knowledgeable staff. Helped me with all my selections to the last tile. I am very happy and recommend this company to all my family and friends.

DAVE in Sturgeon County
DAVE in Sturgeon County
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

NEW HOUSE CONSTRUCTON

I WAS BUILDING MY DREAM HOME AND CAME ACROSS THIS BEAUTIFUL FLOORING AND LIGHTING STORE IN THE WESTEND CALLED PAYLESS FLOORING; FROM THE MOMENT I ENTERED THE SHOWROOM, I FELT THE GOOD VIBE AND WAS LEFT SPEECHLESS WHEN I SAW THE PRODUCT THAT LOOKING FO IN THE MAGAZINES. STAFF WAS GREAT AND THEY ALSO SENT ME TO THE ROPAR ROAD LOCATION TO VIEW ALL SPEACIALITY ITEMS BEFORE I PURSHASED THEM. I PURCHASED ALL MY FLOORING AND LIGHTING FROM THEM AND HAD THEM INSTALL TOO.
NEEDLESS TO SAY VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND PRODUCTS.
DEFENITLY CHECK THEM OUT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

sarah in Edmonton
sarah in Edmonton

Wood floors

great service by front line staff - HOWEVER - mehmit is terrible - if they recommend....DO NOT...... have him do anything for your purchase....he lacks ethic, competence and knowledge in both flooring and install.

baljit
baljit
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Install tiles in washroom and kitchen

I bought tiles from payless wholesale and they recomended Mehmi tile contractor for instalation. I hired Mehmi tile on their recomenedation , but they did a real bad job. I could have done that job by myself.

scott in Sherwood park
scott in Sherwood park
5 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

lighting

was doing some renovations to our newly purchased home, including ripping up all the carpet and installing laminate flooring, as well as changing several light fixtures in the house. The prices were quite reasonable, and the selection and quality were outstanding.