Amerispec Calgary

Mold Detection & Removal
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Calgary  >  Amerispec Calgary
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Amerispec Calgary

Done Right Roofing

My relator had sent me the contact information for Amerispec and highly recommend them, so I thought I would give them a try.

Me and husband were purchasing our first 'actual house' and had just sold our condo. I was a bit worried about what would be found in the home inspection since a condo is easy to deal with - any house issues we would be stuck with it.

I work in the construction industry and it was a relief to have Tate there, who knew what he was talking about. He was honest about anything that might be less then perfect and offered a lot of great tips to help save money on certain things.

His inspection was very detailed and he left us with a home improvement binder for future reference if we ever needed to fix any odd things. I will be using Amerispec with any future home I purchase and would recommend their services to anybody looking for an honest and affordable inspection - job well done!!

Job Price

Thanks Stephanie for taking time and writing this review. It was a real pleasure to be able to work with you and wish you the best! Let me know if you ever need anything, you can call or email me any time.

C. Pratt from Calgary

Assisted Review

We recently purchased a new house and hired Tate from Amerispec to inspect it. He was very detailed in his reporting and knowledgeable in his trade. He was able to educate us on the maintenance of the house as well. Overall we were very happy with the service provided and will be using him again if needed.

Dr. M French from Calgary

Assisted Review

We built a new home but found problems shortly after. We called in Tate from Amerispec who then inspected our house and helped pinpoint issues. His service gave us an unbiased review that we took to the builder. They have now repaired the issues. I would highly recommend Tate to anyone looking for a good inspector.

Rahul  from Calgary

Had Barry do the home inspection on my new home. Was very professional and told me all about what he was looking for. Also gave advice on small things to save me money for the future. The review seemed quite comprehensive. But as you know - if things were missed..its impossible to know till the future. This is my first home and first ever home inspection but overall I was very happy with the service.

Job Price

Thank you Rahul for the feedback. Barry does great work and if there were any major issues he certainly is the man to find them. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback.

Cole from Calgary

Tate with Amerispec came out and inspected our new home for us and did a great job. He had some great tools that helped to pinpoint moisture issues as well as missing insulation. Tate was friendly and was happy to answer all of our questions. I will be referring him to my friends when they go to buy a house.

Jamie Cheyfetz from Calgary

Tate from Amerispec did the inspection on my new home. He was very thorough and took his time to explain everything to me in a very easy to understand way, elaborating on any aspects of home ownership that I was uneducated in. Superb service.

Job Price

Thanks Jamie for taking time to give us feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with in the future.

p z from Calgary

Barry Larence inspected a house I want to buy for me. I am very satisfied with his service.
Barry Larence,Thank you very much. I will recommend you to my friends.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review, Ill make sure that Barry gets this feedback.

Tenzin Lhalungpa in Calgary

I was very satisfied with this company. The inspector came and did a very thorough inspection, giving good advice on how to improve our home's efficiency. He was very helpful when I contacted him several times after the inspection with follow-up questions. He helped us maximize our government grant.

More about Amerispec Calgary

With over 10, 000 inspections performed in Calgary, we give you our word that we will inspect your potential home to the highest of industry standards. We believe that a home inspector should go beyond the minimum requirements and do more for the client. This is why we were one ...