CRDN-Certified Restoration Drycleaning Network Of Southern Alberta

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
2-1217 Centre Street NW Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Calgary  >  CRDN-Certified Restoration Drycleaning Network Of Southern Alberta

Review for CRDN-Certified Restoration Drycleaning Network Of Southern Alberta

Sam in Calgary
Sam in Calgary

Fire & Water Restoration of Clothing

We had our clothing and soft items taken away by them and dry cleaned. At the start, it was a horrible experience to see your house with fire damage. We didn't realize the process of what was going to happen to our things. CRDN came a few hours after the fire and acted quickly. They took all the items, labelled them, and handled them with care. The only thing I would suggest to the company employees is to inform the residents of the home what would happen to the clothes from the start and not after they had taken them away. If they had told me all the clothes will be taken away within 24hrs so go run into the home and get ALL the stuff you need for the next few months, I wouldn't be frustrated and irritated after the fact. We only grabbed three days of clothes and therefore had to purchase much of our wardrobe in the intermediary while the house is being restored. They were considerate to grab additional clothing that thought we might need and process them stat, but I would have preferred to choose the clothes myself because many of the ones they picked didn't fit myself and family members.