Home Tv Service

Reviews for Home Tv Service

lesley in Toronto
lesley in Toronto

TV repair

I would totally recommend Home TV Service. Spoke with George. He was amazing. Very knowledgeable and helpful. took the time to explain in detail what could be possibly wrong with my TV that just stopped working right in the middle of my Nexflix binge. My problem was resolved quickly and efficiently with the help of Home TV Service master repair-tech George. Thank you for wonderful service and preventing another Netfix binge crisis LOL
It is so nice to know that there is still companies out there that have old school professionalism.

GERARD in Richmond Hill
GERARD in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional TV Service - Repaired One & Installed My New Sony 55"

George was amazing! He thought about potential issues with my tv install and came up with an amazing solution. Just talking with him shows how much he knows about installation, electronics and houses in general.

He also repaired my older LG unit. George connected a power reboot device and my LG TV started to work like new. I was impressed since we were thinking of buying another new one on boxing day.
No need for that, it worked out great. Works perfect again.

I even recommended him to my neighbor. Go with the best!
Highly recommended

DR. in Toronto
DR. in Toronto

George of Home TV Service Safe & Professional

I had lost all connections Friday night.
I had called my service provider but had no luck. No TV or Computer, even no home phone. Luckily I had my cell phone and called a few places. Then I tried and found ads and HomeStars that gave me a bit of hope.

I called Home TV Service and reached a voice mail as I felt disappointed, George called me back in about two hours. We set a time, and he was on time.
He pulled up as in front of my place he ripped into a New Sealed 3M Safety White Coverall Suit, New Gloves, 3M N95 Mask and Lysol Wipes and Spray.
Found my issue inside my basement the coaxle cables were damaged by the mover's when I had them clean out the junk. faulty cables were replaced with R6 ,new Splitter then re connected my Computer! Working faster!

My TV connected made some adjustments on picture and sound. TV Like New! ...WoW!
My home phone is back.
I must say HomeStars was great when your looking for services. On the radio 1010
I heard that HomeStars is great for home services and the reviews are real.
HomeStars is great!
HomeStars has proven itself for superb service, when it comes to finding reliable, friendly and honest Professionals!
Thanks HomeStars

Dr.Anna G.W

Carmen in Toronto
Carmen in Toronto

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ON MY TV REPAIR SAME DAY IN HOME SERVICE

I called Home TV Service since it was on Cosburn Ave in East York. I was only 10 min away from where I live. Good thing I had a friend to tell me check Home Stars, since they are pretty good for a review board.
I called Saturday at 9am and George that I spoke to was easy going, so I figured I would take the 3pm appointment slot. George was on time.
My 10 year old SONY TV was working perfect by 430pm after he completed the repair he tied up the cables so neat. Total perfectionist!.
Thanks to George
Thanks to HomeStars for its help to find him. this is a great review service for things you need around the house.

David in Saint Thomas
David in Saint Thomas

Home TV Service in East York did it all

It was very refreshing to get great good old fashion service at my place without taking it all apart .
The repairs to my TV and Computer took under two hours.
I paid a fair price for everything plus the security that was added to my computer and smart phone.
I will admit I found this place on HomeStars . I

Anoosh Ghazetian
Anoosh Ghazetian
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home TV Service Super! Mt TV Working Within The Same Day

Super service and fast,what more can I ask for. My TV was working within the Same Day. Once George arrived, he got to work and my HD-TV SHARP up and running. I had this set for ten years.
Fine tuned my colours and sound,better then new!
I love it. Also ran a HDMI cable for my lap top computer.
So happy
Thanks George

Connor Pearson in Toronto The Beaches
Connor Pearson in Toronto The Beaches

SONY HDTV (No Sound) Same Day -In Home Service

What an incredible experience! I Called Home TV Service Friday.
I had left a msg. George called me back with in the same day.

My SONY HD-TV just lost its sound while I was watching TV without no warning.I was lucky,I live in the beaches,so he was in East York.

I was greeted by one of the most friendliest man and taken care of immediately. I was reassured that it would be fixed and was in an out of my place in about 90 minutes.

George also added Kaspersky Total Security on my Laptop Computer. Computer issue resolved in 30 min.
No Stress! Great Old Fashion In Home Service ...Same Day!

Highly recommended.
Thanks again George for everything you have done. Super!

Alexia T in Old Toronto
Alexia T in Old Toronto

HDTV Antenna Replaced - Much Clearer Image With Twice The Channels!

Amazing service. Fast and efficient service. I thought I had an issue with either my Toshiba HDTV or my antenna but then I called George and I am now pleased to say that I receive twice the channels. It turned out to be my antenna. Everything now works much better and now I get 40 local channels along with FOX 28, WKBW 7 based out of Buffalo, New York and with a clearer image. By installing a new Antenna I now have free cable TV.
I highly recommend giving Home TV Service

K. O'Reilly in East York
K. O'Reilly in East York

My SONY TV Repaired within my home

George at Home TV Service was quick to diagnose and fix my SONY TV for a reasonable price. If you want expert service from an honest and helpful businessperson, call Home TV Service

More about Home Tv Service

Home TV Service 482 Cosburn Ave East York ON M4J 2N5 416-421-1259 Expert Service Same-Day-In-Home-Repairs To All Makes and Models. From Retro Electronics To The Latest Technology. WE DO IT ALL!
Looking for Home Theater pros in East York?