Home TV Service

Reviews for Home TV Service

RUBY RED in East York
RUBY RED in East York

Home TV Service 482 Cosburn Ave. 416-421-1259

I needed to find someone to fiv my Samsung 4K Smat TV and had no clue who to call. I did some research on all sites including yeIp thaI found strange because they had positive reviews hidden. ....hmmm?

Anyhow I called HOME TV SERVICE in East York at 482 Cosburn Ave. Dialed 416-421-1259 and spoke to George for 10 min. and set up a time, and . It in two hour he had arrived. It was a minor repair plus he adjusted my picture to better then when I first got it.

Vivid colours, brighter and sharper picture. Now I enjoy my TV even more so. This was a blessing to have found George on a Friday night.
Exactly as he stated:
Expert Same Day In Home Service Repairs In The Comfort Of Your Home

Sebastian in East York
Sebastian in East York

Home TV Service 482 Cosburn Ave East York 416-421-1259

Home TV Service George was great . He came to my home and fixed my Sony Bravia HD TV within 90 min
And fine tuned it like new!
Thanks my Friend for all you have done.
I wanted to give you reviews because you are the best I love my Sony Bravia
Your friend
Sebastian Rulli

Home TV Service East York

Home TV Service was super! Fixed my 55 inch Sony all in one call . Great job Gorge
Good old fashion service with one call.
No sound. Total cost $120 including parts and labour. Now that was tefreshimg!
Sabrina J

DAVID iGOLD
DAVID iGOLD
1 review Pickering, ON

HOME TV SERVICE 482 Cosburn Ave East York Ontario M4J2N5 416-421-1259

HOME TV SERVICE 416-421-1259 482 Cosburn Ave East York M4J2N5
This shop was around for over 40 Years, and is truly a blessing to have Good Old Fashion Service. This is the original, there are others that say East York TV Repair but are as far as Brampton. Do not confuse. HOME TV SERVICE. George not only repaired my TV, he also repaired my MacBook Lap Top and connected it to my TV as well!

More about Home TV Service

Home TV Service 482 Cosburn Ave East York ON M4J 2N5 416-421-1259 Expert Service Same-Day-In-Home-Repairs To All Makes and Models. From Retro Electronics To The Latest Technology. WE DO IT ALL!