Electricit

Jacques in Saint-romuald
Jacques in Saint-romuald
6 reviews SAINT ROMUALD, QC

Kitchen electrical outlet

I was redesigning my kitchen and moving appliances. I thus needed to move existing electrical outlets and wanted to add new ones. I called Electricité des Deux-Rives and someone came the next day. The electrician was extremely professional and did everything I needed done. Once he was done, he cleaned everything, explained what had been done and asked if I had any questions and if I was satisfied with the work. I will definitely call upon this company next time I need electrical work done.