Countertops

Reviews for Calgary Granite & Marble Ltd

Dawn Anne Brown from Calgary
Dawn Anne Brown from Calgary

Kitchen Countertop

My sister recommended Calgary Granite as she was very pleased with a large project they did for her in 2008. From start to finish, they made my smaller kitchen job look easy! Melodie was able to give me quotes right away, gave me excellent advice, and informed me of new slabs to choose from. Dave was quick and accurate with the template, and the installation guys were a joy to work with. Our older cabinets had a few challenges that they breezed through. My countertops are perfect, and this experience from start to finish has been one of those 'too good to be true' moments. A huge thanks to the team at Calgary Granite - it's a joy to give them 5+ stars! I highly recommend them, and will choose them for any future jobs!

Christopher from Calgary
Christopher from Calgary

New Home Countertops

We built a new house and used Calgary Granite for countertops. The granite tops look great, amazing colour and edges. The surface in some areas is very porous and traps water and dust. There was also sticky substance all over the counter tops after we moved in. Goof off removed most of it but it looks like the granite was not polished properly as you can still see swirl marks and uneven appearance. Overall they look good. We were promise the granite cutouts of our sinks to use for table top accents. We never received them. They admitted to communication errors and have replaced them since. They were rough cut outs and not finished so we were disappointed as they did not provide us what they offered.The dark color hides the polish marks but it should have been polished a little better.

sandi huynh from Calgary
sandi huynh from Calgary

Kitchen countertop

403-291-6798
616 36 Avenue NE
Calgary
AB

Granite Calgary did a great job on our kitchen countertop. The job was well done in professional manners and it really makes the whole kitchen looks more glamorous. There are many options of granite we can choose from and the price is very fair.

K from Calgary
K from Calgary

Kitchen Countertop

Selection was good. I expected a larger selection but found two that I loved. Price was reasonable. There was some delay with the installation. When I complained, they offered to refund the deposit immediately rather than offering solutions. I was disappointed by their attitude and lack of interest in keeping my business. I chose to wait for the installation as if I had gone to another company I would have had to wait even longer. I was told by one of the installers that the company takes on more orders than they can handle and are then forced to bump installation timelines. I have no complaints on the countertop and installation. They did a good job and the countertop is my favourite part of my kitchen.