Keele Computers & Audio

Rohit in Brampton
Rohit in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Laptop Repair

My laptop fan was broken and hence I went to these guys. They did an excellent job and fixed it on time. The fan is working fine and doesnt make loud noises anymore. I am glad I chose this company.

Kevin in North york
Kevin in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Computer Diagnosis

A while ago I had my computer what seems to have just died on me. It would refuse to start up and only be stuck on the start up screen. When I bought it to my local Best Buy despite my horrible previous experiences with it, they told me it'd cost 100$ for the diagnosis alone and it would take 3-5 days to do so. Obviously I did not take that and went to Future Shop but fared no better there, they offered to look at it for free since I had originally purchased it at their store, they told me the hard drive was melted and I would need to order a completely new hard drive and to reinstall it which would cost me about 250$. Shocked by all this I decided to visit a closer, but more humble and local computer repair store in which Keele Computers & Audio was that store! There they offered to quickly look at my computer and within moments they quickly figured out the issues. One was that the hard drive wires were simply disconnected but also because some fans had died due to never being cleaned. The technician aptly replugged the hard drive and replaced the broken fans while giving the computer a fast overall cleaning and all for a superb price of just 20$. Even showed me how to clean the computer myself whilst recommending the proper tools like Can of Compressed Air along with proper method. Amazing service, would happily come back to again if I ever had some real issue with my computer again.

verydeep1
verydeep1
1 review North York, ON

computer

this is a great reasonable priced place to get your computer done.
i checked around for prices,others wanted alot more money..
job was done same day,as other places i had to leave for a day or more.this included labor as well..