Marble Factory The

Reviews for Marble Factory The

Linda in Sechelt
Linda in Sechelt
1 review Sechelt, BC

engineered granite bathroom vanity top

My new vanity top was very pretty but is not at all durable. Absolutely everything leaves scratches.
Very disappointed i n this product.
Would only be appropriate for use in a little utilized powder room.

Marge in Calgary
Marge in Calgary

partial bathroom renovation-flooring, shower, tub, toilet

I hired Marble Factory to finish a job started by an independent contractor who was deceitful. He ordered twice the amount of materials needed and wanted to finish the job when we were out of town. Undoubtedly, he wanted the "extra" materials to supplement his already "non-fixed" estimate. He showed up when he felt like it. On the other hand, Marble Factory was excellent. The quote was what I paid. The work was done in a timely manner and they stood by their work. The employees who came to my house were competent and personable. My bathroom looks amazing.

miranda patterson calgary
miranda patterson calgary

new bathroom countertop

I visited Marble Factory's showroom and liked the variety of finishes and colours of their cultured marble countertops. It looked comparable to Corian but much more affordable. I got a 9' countertop with 2 integrated sinks in a faux granite finish. When Tony (the owner, I think) arrived to do measurements, he even gave me some advice on how to straighten out the base cabinets which I had installed myself (amateur job, I gotta admit). A month later, the countertop was ready. The guys installed it pretty quickly (boy, it looked heavy, and they carried it up 2 flights of stairs!), but when they left I noticed an inch long scratch and some un-polished spots. I called them -- No problem, they sent another guy out a couple weeks later. He polished both spots smooth and glossy so now it looks great. The only thing I miss is a written guarantee for the counter -- not sure if I was entitled to one, but if I have any issues I will call them.