Lux Windows & Glass Ltd

Reviews for Lux Windows & Glass Ltd

Panzer
Panzer

Window & door reno

I love the job that Jeremy and his crew did on my house, they were very professional and did a great job cleaning up. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and neighbours.

Wayne in Calgary
Wayne in Calgary

2 Story -16 Windows Replaced

Was concerned with possible exterior wall damage when replacing windows on a 25 year old Stucco covered home but Lux came through with the expert installation completed by Ryan and Tom. The install looks great and the triple glass sand colored frames blend with the house perfectly. Looks like a few neighbors also agree and will probably call to replace theirs. Thanks Lux .

D Denoon
D Denoon

Window renovation

Extremely pleased with the results of the Lux window renovation, the results are fantastic!
Temo and team were very professional, efficient and detailed in the quality of their work.

With the current Covid-19 situation, Temo was very conscious about ensuring the work site was properly sanitized (window ledges, countertops, doorknobs etc..) following the completion of their work. Very appreciated.

Thanks!

Dayna in Calgary
Dayna in Calgary

5 stars all around for quality, service and installation

I had originally hired another major company to replace the windows on one side of the house. Due to the lack of service and poor installation I received from this company, we decided not to use them again to do the front windows. This past summer, I noticed several of my neighbors had their windows replaced, all by different companies. However, two houses stood out in terms of their aesthetic appeal. When I found out that the windows in these two homes were installed by Lux, I made the decision to go with them. Though I knew Lux produced quality windows, I wanted to make sure that I received quality installation as well. I requested Jeremy based on reading past reviews and he did not disappoint. He went above and beyond to make sure that the windows were installed correctly. He was extremely meticulous and professional. You could tell he really took pride in his work and wasn’t rushing to “just getting the job done.”

Now that I had the chance to work with two major windows companies in Calgary, I can attest that Lux is by far the most professional company in terms of service, installation, and overall product. I absolutely love my new windows!!! Thank you Jackie for your patience in answering all my questions and Jeremy for his outstanding installation! My only regret is not using LUX the first time.

Balcony’ door replacement

We had a sliding door on our balcony that wouldn’t close properly. The team from Lux came in to replace it with a swing door with window. I was very impressed with the team that came to instal it. Very professional, extremely careful around the house and they installed it in4 hours even though it was -15 outside. Highly recommend

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team! We sure appreciate your kind words and are glad we were able to help you. Thank you again!!

Rico in Calgary
Rico in Calgary

Kitchen window

Lux sent a crew to install a new kitchen window. The crew was outstanding, very clean, quick, they did a perfect job, made sure the window was level and the casing was square. It’s hard to find good crews these days who care and leave the place clean. I’m very pleased with price, quality of work and highly recommend Lux windows.

Glad to hear that you are happy with your new kitchen window!! We definitely appreciate you highly recommending our company. Thank you for choosing Lux Windows.

Window and door replacement

We had our windows and front door replaced by lux. The installers Amran and Kevin were excellent. Very professional and friendly. They were on time and finished the job early. Left our home very clean. I would not hesitate to highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and your kind words. We appreciate your business :)

Windows and door

I had the privilege of having Lux Windows replace my windows, patio door plus my front door. I am very pleased with the service. The salesman, Steve, was great, he arrived on time and provided the quote quickly. The installation team, Ryan and Tom, were exceptional. They were punctual, professional, thorough, organized and very hard working. I have no hesitation in recommending Ryan and Tom and feel Lux is most fortunate to have such wonderful employees.

Couldn't agree more! We are very lucky to have Ryan and Tom! Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass them on to the whole team!!

Scott A in Calgary
Scott A in Calgary

Doors and windows installation

Lux was very thorough at every step of the process, starting with the salesperson, who was very informative but not pushy. They sent Jeremy, the installer around to re-measure everything and set a date for the install. They called to confirm the install.
Jeremy and his crew went above and beyond with the installation. Their care and attention to detail was fantastic.

Thank you Scott!! We think Jeremy and his crew are pretty great too! Glad to hear everything went well. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call.

More about Lux Windows & Glass Ltd

Lux Windows and Glass Ltd. offers the most complete line of windows and doors available anywhere in Western Canada. Our product is designed to withstand Canada's winter climate and meets the highest standards of durability, reliability and aesthetic appeal. Lux Windows was build on our commitment to quality and customer service. Ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!