Clean-Up

Chris Jordan - Dayspring Residence
Chris Jordan - Dayspring Residence
6 reviews Tillsonburg, ON

Tree trimming and cleanup

I called CLEAN UP and spoke with Brad who was at a customers site and he said they would be at my house in 48-hours to estimate what they could do and the costs associated with the work.

They were at my house within 48-hours and I had my estimate which was well laid out and gave me all the information I needed to make a choice between two contractors.

I called back and spoke with Gordon and he confirmed date when they could complete the work - subject to weather. In choosing Clean Up it was important that they comply with WSIB and had liability insurance too - which they did.

The work was completed on time and a great job - many thanks Brad and Gordon good doing business with you.
to