Walls Alive Ltd

780-452-8201
12125 149 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

I went to Walls Alive looking for some unique styled wallpaper. On my first visit, I felt ignored by the wallpaper consultant (even though you are helping someone else, I feel like a welcome greeting is nice!) and overwhelmed by the sheer number of books. I did go back though, and ended up getting a bit more attention and finding what I was looking for.

I would recommend Walls Alive for choice, especially if you are looking for something unique. Selection is great, service is so-so. In the end, I was happy with my product and the end result.