Mountain Moving & Storage Ltd

Reviews for Mountain Moving & Storage Ltd

HWW from Toronto
HWW from Toronto
2 reviews Stayner, ON

The most amazing move experience.

This is the first review I have ever been motivated to post. We had the most amazing move experience. From scheduling to the move itself everyone was professional and more helpful than I ever could have imagined. The crew, Jason, Kyle and Jack were polite, patient and took incredible care to ensure that the contents we moved and the homes we moved in to and out of were not damaged. If you are moving to or from the areas they service, I highly recommend them.

Birgitte in Collingwood
Birgitte in Collingwood
1 review ,

Moving my belongings

A small glass panel on my hutch was broken. I spoke to Andrea and due to the way the contract was set up - she did not want to replace it nor consider taking a look at it. I had my belongings stored for one and half month and was charged for two, even though I was told that they would make adjustments for the second month.
The movers were great and efficient and were careful with the furniture even though the small glass panel broke but it is not a company that takes care of their clients. I am disatified with the treatment. A pity .... I would not recommend them.