R.J.'S Movers Inc

Peter & Julia Wooster in London
Peter & Julia Wooster in London
2 reviews London, ON

Office Move

RJ's Movers helped me move my office from Wortley Road to Byron this week. They were on time which was great. The move was a little complicated because it involved loading up my office stuff, stopping at one residential location to pick up a filing cabinet, then my new office with a final stop at my home to drop off a few items.

The crew led by Jared was fantastic. Friendly, fast, efficient and professional. Would recommend them to anyone.

barbg in London
barbg in London
2 reviews London, ON

moving

From the phone contact right through to the end of the move, everyone at RJs was professional and polite. The movers arrived promptly, moved quickly and wrapped my mom's expensive antique furniture with care. Two friends recommended RJs, and we're now happy to recommend them too.

C-A  from London
C-A from London
12 reviews London, ON

Moving Services

We hired RJ's Movers to move my mother-in-law from a large home to a seniors' apartment. They were very professional and reliable - a local family business that has a great reputation. We decided to have packers in and I was impressed by the service, the care taken, thoroughness and speed of packing - it cost a lot less than I expected and nothing was broken in the move. When it came to moving day, the men were very organized, putting down runners, and extremely careful with the furniture. Again - nothing was damaged in the move - they were pleasant, helpful and set everything up in the apartment. They also were on time and on budget - no surcharges or "hidden costs". A pleasure to deal with and I would certainly deal with them again.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in London?