49 Medford Street Kitchener ON N2N 2H9

Cecile in Woodstock
Cecile in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Leaky Hot Water Tank Replaced

Outstanding service. Very good response time, knowledgeable and job well done. Handled everything quickly and correctly. I would definitely hire him again and highly recommend Arthur's professional services. You can count on him to get the job done efficiently.

Thank you Cecile.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

New Furnace Installation

519-572-2939
49 Medford Street
Kitchener
N2N 2H9

Asked for a furnace quote from Arthur's Heating and Cooling a few weeks ago, he was honest and didn't try to sell me more then what I needed. He even fixed our furnace onsite that wasn't working. Decided to go with him over the other companies, and are we glad we did. Amazing service and excellent work!

hopecomet in waterloo
hopecomet in waterloo
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace Install

My rental property had a very old furnace that needed replacement. Arthur arranged the time and date with my tenant to remove the old furnace and install the new one. He was quick, honest and personable. His prices are not the cheapest but since I'm not able to be at the site in person, I had to choose someone I could trust. I would definitely recommend Arthur to anyone who needs HVAC work done!

Mike from Cambridge
Mike from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

New Furnace Purchase & Install

Best in the area. Arthur came to my house to quote on a furnace and air conditioner install. Air conditioner wasn't working when I purchased the house. Arthur found a short in the circuit for the A/C - fixed it on the spot. Then he gave me a great quote for the furnace install - about $4000 cheaper then the other two HVAC guys I had come and quote. The job was well done. Left the place spotless. Have had the furnace for 2 years now and no issues. Highly recommended.

More about Arthur's Heating & Cooling

Locally owned and operated. Sale, installation of BRYANT indoor air quality products. 24 hr emergency service to all makes and models. Available for all calls 24/ 7. Financing available. Furnace rebates are available.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?