Design Air ClimateCare

Fireplaces
Design Air ClimateCare

Reviews for Design Air ClimateCare

Replacement of air conditioner

No cold air, just before I was expecting people for a meeting. Called Design Air, a company we have used for 30+ years, and Alex was here within 10 minutes. Air conditioner could not be fixed, but he carried up my big fan and helped me make the house as comfortable as possible. He helped me select a new unit, confirmed it was in stock, and was back at my house by 8 am the next morning. Everything is done. He and his colleagues did the job with no muss or fuss. Thank you all.

Hard Loft in Toronto
Hard Loft in Toronto

Old School Customer Service and Quality Work

We went to Design Air on the recommendation of a neighbour. We live in a old brick loft with some interesting and unique spaces and challenges.
After numerous other companies either just ghosted us after the first visit or could not find a simple way to deal with replacing our furnace and A/C these guys came in and were not fussed in any way by the job. It was like they'd seen it all and nothing phased them. They quoted quickly and fairly and were very responsive. Their installation team was the nicest group of service providers I have ever had in my house. Very old school customer service. The did everything they said they would do, on time and as -quoted, required zero micromanagement and left no trace. other than a brand new furnace and AC that is working just fine.

Allan from Toronto
Allan from Toronto

Design Air ClimateCare--hard working, caring and awesome!

Buying a house meant inheriting a broken 16 year old 3rd floor air conditioner and air handler. I called for 2 quotes, had 2 visits and no further reply from either. Possibly too complex a job to fit a newer coil into an older blower buried in a closet. I decided to email the former owner and he told me the system was installed 16 years ago by Design Air ClimateCare. From the moment I contacted them the experience was superior from a customer point of view. The General Manager, Greg Elmer gave a firm quote and a booking less than a week after. The crew of Peter and Alex, led by John were informed, detail oriented, customer-focused and a pleasure to have in the house. I'm switch Hvac companies to Design Air - Highest possible rating!

Stephen in Concord
Stephen in Concord

Furnace replacement

Stay awaw

The work was not completed to contact then they wound up suing me after I instated it be done as written in the contract, that they wrote in the first place before they would be paid. We got in another company to complete the work and have been good ever since.

helen, ajax
helen, ajax
3 reviews Pickering, ON

renovation project

Design air was part of a major renovation for our home, they redesigned the heating and air conditioning system, and installed with efficiency. also, later came back and installed direct hot water system. recommend to friends.