R Raven Electric

Ron in Surrey
Ron in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Electrical - Very Pleased

Great owner and staff and excellent contractor, detailed work.

The work performed on my project exceeded my expectations.

I recommend this firm to others if you want quality electrical work performed.

Kristine  in Maple Ridge
Kristine in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Electrical in kitchen

I received a quote from the owner of the business for $1300 to put up some potlights in my kitchen, do some rewiring and a couple other things. The guys were there for 7 hours and he said no they were there for 8 even though I was home when they left and I checked the clock. One guy came back the next day for 30-45 minutes because they didnt bring enough lights the first day. I left a bad review based on this fact to which he told me if I didn't take it down he would contact the police because it's extortion.( I said I would take the review down if he paid me back the $500 He overcharged.) Trying to resolve this matter has been extremely stressful.

It's unfortunate that this customer feels this way. The amount of $1300, was not a quote as this was a renovation. The price of $1300 was an estimate of the cost for the initial work requested by this customer. The actual electrical work performed was much more extensive than originally discussed and there were more pot lights, etc installed than originally discussed. This customer texted me about how happy she was with the work done even after she had paid her bill. She also said she was looking forward to us coming back and doing more work for her as her reno progressed. I'm not sure why she suddenly became dissatisfied. However I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue with her as we pride ourselves on happy customers at R Raven Electric.

someone in vancouver
someone in vancouver
11 reviews Port Moody, BC

Electrical Contracting - Residential

The electrical work for our home was quite extensive. We installed over 104 recessed lights to the tune of $11,000.00 and we are impressed with the results.
We found him very clean & tidy, not to mention his attention to detail was outstanding. We had many trades working on the construction of our home and we would have him back (and we have for other things) without question.

More about R Raven Electric

Welcome to R. Raven Electric a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and Electrical Contractor in Vancouver, BC. With over twenty years of electrical contracting experience, we're the electrical experts that the Vancouver Lower Mainland relies upon for Residential, Industrial and Commercial Electrical Projects.

With a staff of eight professional and licensed electricians and state-of-the-art equipment, we have the resources to always come through for our clients and take care of their electrical installation requirements. Our team of licensed electricians work with clients to ensure that we exceed their electrical engineering and design expectations.
Commercial Electrical
Residential Electrical
New Construction Electrical
Home Automation
Data Cabling
Fire Alarm Systems

Electricians, Home Automation, and Design/Build
Commercial Electrical Residential Electrical New Construction Electrical Home Automation Data Cabling Fire Alarm Systems
Raven Electric provides over 20 years of commercial and residential experience doing electrical work for renovations and new construction for all types of homes and businesses ranging from offices and stores to entire buildings and complexes. Our team of experts will swiftly and accurately quote your project, ensure that all work is completed on budget and in the timeframe provided. We guarantee our work and your project will always be completed based on the latest British Columbia Electrical Code supported by our license and insurance for up to five million dollars! Raven Electric truly understands and respect your property and your time. Realizing that the best advertisement is a happy customer, we make sure that you get a quick response from one of our well-stocked service vans. You can rely on us to keep appointments and perform work that is always of a high standard and per code.
Precision work with 110% Satisfaction!