A Modern Power Vac Furnace Cleaning Ltd

Duct Cleaning
4-16327 130 Avenue NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in St. Albert  >  A Modern Power Vac Furnace Cleaning Ltd

Reviews for A Modern Power Vac Furnace Cleaning Ltd

Grace in Calgary
Grace in Calgary

furnace cleaning

I like their concern that everything was good , they did a very good job , I like the result of that , good company and like to recommend it .

alyssa from Edmonton
alyssa from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Duct Cleaning

I explained that I had a townhouse that was on the backside of the complex (away from the road) and when the first crew arrived they were unable to go the cleaning, so it had to be rescheduled.

When the second crew arrived a few days later the job was completed. A bit annoying, but overall ok.

They were professional and did a thorough job. I liked that they offered a discount for the next cleaning.

Bonny Bowes in Edmonton
Bonny Bowes in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Clean our furnace ducts

The employee was courteous and efficient. He was very conscientious in making sure our furnace ducts were clean.

I felt that he wanted to do a very good job and gave us a $5.00 discount for the next time.