Advanced Roofing Systems Ltd

ronpasika15 in Sherwood Park
ronpasika15 in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

new shingles on roof

When we were ready to get an estimate on replacing shingles on our roof, the sales person was very helpful on giving us different options on singles in order for us to make a decision on which single to us.
The installers did an excellent job installing the singles, as well as clean up.

Alex
Alex
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof

I started getting quotes around Christmas to get ballpark estimates for an upcoming re-shingling of my roof. Chris at Advanced was one of the first to get back to me. He was very good about letting me know that although he couldn't get me anything as it was off season, he would get back to me in a few months to get a quote. Good to his work Chris contacted me again in April, got all the particulars he needed for the quote and had it turned around very promptly. He was very good to explain quotes where needed.

I decided to go with Advanced Roofing Systems for a couple of reasons. Their quote was extremely competitive against the other 5 companies I got quotes from. They provide a good quality product that was recommended not only by Chris on a personal level but also a friend of mine. They also provided a superior warranty on their workmanship versus the other bids which was very important to me and my decision to choose them.

After Chris and I agreed to go forward with the work, they were extremely quick at getting the material out to the house (2-3 days). The crew was out for two half days with minimal impacts to my family and were very effective and efficient. The site was clean-up well afterwards. I'm happy with the work they did and the product that was installed.

Thanks for your review and the kind words Alex. We strive to provide great service to our customers and ensure they are looked after throughout the entire process. We hope you continue to enjoy the refreshed curb appeal of your home and have a great summer.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Roof Replacement

The project was handled with care and attention to detail. Safety was a prime consideration for this steep roofed home. Everything was done perfectly and the price was very fair.I would recommend Advanced Roofing to others without hesitation.

Thank you very much for your review and positive, kind words. We try our best to pay attention to all details on the jobs we complete.

Darrell in Fort Saskatchewan
Darrell in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Garage roof in rural hamlet

got a quote from Chris. He visited the property and had a quote sent back very quickly. I had a garage roof done and needed a small bit of trim fixed up as well. Advanced Roofing was very professional and the job was completed in good time and the price was very competative. I have referred them to my brother for his shingles on his 2 story as well.
I would use Advanced Roofing Systems Ltd. in the future.
Darrell

Thanks Darrell, we appreciate your feedback. Let us know if you need anything ?

Jim E.
Jim E.
1 review Leduc, AB

New roofing shingles

Extremely pleased with the attention to detail when planning the new shingles and all the extra hardware. The job was completed very quickly and many thanks to the excellent crew who made sure that everything was installed correctly.

Thanks for your review Jim, much appreciated. We are extremely happy that you were satisfied with our high standards in executing this work. Let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Condo Roofing

Advanced Roofing was the lowest bidder. They started the project on time and finished on time. They met all safety standards for the workers. The foreman and workers were very polite to our residents who are roughly between 68 and 85. I would recommend Advanced.

Ken Pham from Edmonton
Ken Pham from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New Roof

We got a few estimate, and the best price was from Advanced Roof Systems Ltd. We hire them to do the roof. The project was professionally done. Everything was done according for schedule. They cleaned up every thing as if the repair was never done. the picked up all of nails around the house and cleaned our drive very well. Excellent job!!!

Palwinder
Palwinder
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

New roof

We have big house. We got a few estimate, closet estimate was $5000 more than the Advanced Roofing. So we asked them to do it. they got the whole house done within 5 days in winter with mild snow 2 out of 5 days. They cleaned up every thing as if the repair was never done. the picked up all of nails around the house and cleaned our drive very well.

Iqbal
Iqbal
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Roof

Did a great job on the roof went up in 1 day, bigger house at 3100 sq feet. Al was good to work with and took time to review flashing of vents that had to be completed later.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Advanced Roofing Systems Ltd

Advanced Roofing Systems offers expertise in both residential and commercial roofing for clients throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. We have partnered with some of the best suppliers in the industry to offer solutions for both new roofs and re-roofs projects. We cover all aspects of sloped and flat roofing, including the following products and services: *Asphalt Shingles, *Standing Seam &/or Stone Coated Metal *Euroshield Rubber Rooftile *Concrete Rooftile *SBS Torch on, EPDM/TPO Flat roofing *Roof Repairs *Rooftop Snow Removal *Re-Roofing *New Roofing.